What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Financial News coming out tomorrow

Is Moffo a turd muncher?

• Total voters

juanfarkall

Coach
what's a bumbum ?

Mrs Juan works at a Childcare centre, so I will ask her if it is a term used by the toddlers there.

juanfarkall

Coach
If the Big Financial News comes through in the next few hours, I may be able to take advantage of it before the end of financial year.

Is the big financial news coming out today? I have some spare $$ that I'd like to throw at some magic beans if Mr Mofo would be so kind as to give me the inside word on this fantastic opportunity.

Mankinds'
Only
Freelance
Financial
Overlord

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
the big financial news is that it is the end of the financial year, 3 days ago.

but between you and me, its not big and its not official until moffo breaks it to us all.

Jimbo

Immortal
in the absence of a 'Classic Moffo Threads' forum (which can't be too far away), here are some more gems from the mind of Moffo...

Superannuation is 'propping up' the residential property market, despite ATO restrictions on self-managed funds and zero interest from wholesale fund managers (from page 5) - http://72.52.152.33/~leagueun/forums/showthread.php?t=144955

The RBA run the economy, not the Government - http://72.52.152.33/~leagueun/forums/showthread.php?t=149180

Sydney uses the same amount of water as it did in 1950 - http://72.52.152.33/~leagueun/forums/showthread.php?t=169152

Enjoy!!

:lol: :crazy:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Jimbo said:
The wrong one, it seems...

Do the other links work?

yes, but i think that old url was only used brirfly when LU changed servers and isp's updated their cache. something like that.

Jimbo

Immortal
El Diablo said:
yes, but i think that old url was only used brirfly when LU changed servers and isp's updated their cache. something like that.

Oh

Why didn't Scoop tell us?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its just a redundant URL.

You have to replace 72.52.152.33/~leagueun/forums with forums.leagueunlimited.com

Do that and it should work fine.

Jimbo

Immortal
Thanks

What are the odds that we'll eventually get a 'Classic Moffo Threads' forum Willow?

Wobbygong

First Grade
I've been following this thread for many months now and I need closure.

So Moffo come clean what is this big financial markets news? Is it a total rewrite of the ISDA master agreement for OTC's, is it an institutional notes programme that will blow my mind, is it an infrastructure deal that your employer is making huge advsiory fees from or was it as simple as the $51 billion wiped from investors trading accounts yesterday with the market in free fall?????

Come clean

Rexxy

Coach
Perhaps he was going to tell us the US subprime is something you get at a Hog's Breathe cafe?

El Diablo

Post Whore
sebastianshawzw0.jpg
stannarrowweb300x4280yu6.jpg