What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rhino

Juniors
Stripped of the captaincy has already been answered, go though the thread and read it, if you can't, fug off back to school and learn to read

The Rhino said:
Stripped of the captaincy has already been answered, go though the thread and read it, if you can't, fug off back to school and learn to read

wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

lainey said:
Gee thanks, I've never been called a cheerleader before! :lol: I must be drop dead gorgeous then if you called me a cheerleader...:lol: :lol:

No sweetheart - its more referring to your ability to wave your pom poms no matter how dire the situation is.

lainey

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
No sweetheart - its more referring to your ability to wave your pom poms no matter how dire the situation is.

yeah sure, I know you have a secret crush on me but I won't tell anyone....:D

Nice picture of you and your mates too.....:lol:

mightypanther

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
Is that the best you can come up with ?

lainey's responses so far have been a helluva lot better than anything you or your mates have come up with.

Oh and btw, the fact that you keep coming back again and again and again, just shows that small things amuse small minds.

How old are you anyway? 12 maybe 13 tops?

You really should try getting a life.:roll:

lainey

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
Is that the best you can come up with ?

Are all the posts you've put in here your best???? Better keep trying and learn how to use spell check as well.....:lol: :lol:

lainey said:
Better keep trying and learn how to use spell check as well.....:lol: :lol:

Oh sh*t the ultimate retort . Please feel free to point out my spelling errors so that I can bring my posting more inline with the Oxford Dictionary.

It's very refreshing having some hormonal young lady getting all 'angsty' over my posts. Why dont you just concentrate playing 'Sally StinkFinger' over Gowie.

Good luck with HSC.

mightypanther

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
Oh sh*t the ultimate retort . Please feel free to point out my spelling errors so that I can bring my posting more inline with the Oxford Dictionary.

It's very refreshing having some hormonal young lady getting all 'angsty' over my posts. Why dont you just concentrate playing 'Sally StinkFinger' over Gowie.

Good luck with HSC.

Wow lainey......how cool is that ?

The little boy thinks you're a young lady doing your HSC ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

lainey

Juniors
mightypanther said:
Wow lainey......how cool is that ?

The little boy thinks you're a young lady doing your HSC ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im flattered......:D again, thank you..

mightypanther said:
Hey if you are supposed to be about 17 or 18.........that would mean you still have at least 10 years on this little fella. :lol:

wow - thats really clever.

yes you are correct. I am 7 years old.

ooohhh better crack out the emoticons. *snap*

lainey

Juniors
mightypanther said:
Hey if you are supposed to be about 17 or 18.........that would mean you still have at least 10 years on this little fella. :lol:

And you gotta love his signature....Super Jerk!

mightypanther said:
Yep.....perfect nickname for a bratty kid with no life.;-)

Looks like you caught me out, I am infact a young kid, with no life - as opposed to a couple of young ladies who are obsessed with bedding certain penrith players, and who consider the use of emoticons to be an effective weapon.

Seems it is now your turn to do the flattering.

ozbash

Referee
EMBATTLED Penrith skipper Craig Gower has "unreservedly" apologised to rugby league legend Wayne Pearce's family as his NRL club prepares to consider his immediate future.

Gower today finally broke his silence over allegations that emerged after his appearance at last week's Jack Newton Celebrity Golf Classic at Peregian Waters.
The most serious claim was that a drunk Gower groped Pearce's 17-year-old daughter Tatum and chased the league legend's 16-year-old son Mitchell with a bottle at the event's after-party at the Twin Waters Resort.

The Australian halfback is also alleged to have had arguments with several guests, damaged a golf cart, held a butter knife to the throat of a Sydney radio personality and walked around the resort naked.

After keeping a low profile since the allegations arose last week, Gower today said in a brief statement: "With regard to an incident at Twin Waters last Monday, December 19, to the extent that I have caused the Pearce family any discomfort, I unreservedly apologise".

Penrith football manager Mick Leary will tomorrow hand Panthers chairman Barry Walsh a report on the allegations before a board meeting is called to consider whether Gower should be penalised.

Leary and operations chief Peter Mulholland completed the investigation after visiting Maroochydore's Twin Waters resort and holding further interviews with other guests of the charity event in Sydney.

Penrith chief executive Glenn Matthews today said Gower's fate would be decided at a Panthers board meeting expected to be held this week.

He confirmed Gower could be fined up to a quarter of his annual salary – around $100,000 – if allegations were proven correct.

However, Matthews said talk of Gower having his lucrative contract torn up were "way off the mark".

"I think we are a long way away from talking about penalties at this stage," he said.

"We have to go through the process first. We haven't really looked at that other than understanding what the NRL contract says which is fining up to a quarter of his annual salary or suspension."

Matthews said Walsh would call a board meeting to discuss the report and Gower's fate "sooner rather than later".

"I am waiting on a copy of the report but I understand it contains a number of statements," he said.

"That will be given to the chairman who will call a board meeting and go through the report.

"After that we will decide what action to take and if there are allegations to be put to Craig.

"The next move would be calling Craig to the board."

Matthews said he had spoken to Gower several times since the allegations arose but had not discussed "any specifics".

"Obviously the investigation is done, the board will meet and if there is a meeting to be held with Craig we have to give him due notice and also give him fair warning as to what the allegations are," he said.

"We've got to ensure there is natural justice."

Leary said he had not given any recommendations to the board in his report on Gower.

"I have investigated the matter. I can't be the judge and jury – that's for the board to decide," Leary said.

He would not confirm whether he spoke to swimming great Dawn Fraser who last week claimed she consoled Tatum Pearce and witnessed Gower chase Mitchell around the table at the after-party.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,17677794-23214,00.html

ozbash

Referee
Goodbye and good riddance Craig Gower.

I've had a gutful of Gower's "poor me" antics and blaming the media for all his woes in his miserable life as a first grade footballer for Penrith. Let's face facts. Craig, you brought everything on yourself. Nobody asked you to expose yourself when you were first picked for Australia nor did they pour the drinks down your mouth before that incident with Wayne Pearce's daughter. And these aren't the only incidents. If he finds that he has a future playing rugby in France good luck to him and while his talent is undeniable, he is a serial offender when it comes to attracting negative headlines which is not just bad for the club but the game as well.

Latest posts