What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC84 said:
Hannibal Rising - Crap. First 15 minutes was good though...

The Hitcher - Standard issue highway car chase thriller...

gets 5 stars just for Sophia Bush :p

Feast - is a awesome movie probley the most unpredictable horror ive seen

smeghead

Bench
American Gangster: Not as good as I had hoped for. A little too plodding in places but well acted. Decent but not great

Cupid Stunt

Russel Brand Live: The poms love this guy, & he is quite funny, but doesn't seem to be able to keep the tempo up all DVD.

clivethemessiah

Juniors
Cupid Stunt said:
Russel Brand Live: The poms love this guy, & he is quite funny, but doesn't seem to be able to keep the tempo up all DVD.

He's a twat, available only for export to stupid Ockers. He's the fosters of British comedy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just got done with Die Hard 4, and really enjoyed it. Sure, it's full of implausible stunts - but damn, was it a fun ride.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I Am Legend.

Watch it on youtube Monday night. It's in 17 parts. I was really excited about it given the great trailer and premise. I even read the wikipedia summary of the original book and it seemed good.

But there are too many plot holes, not enough action, the story meanders in parts and the ending is very unsatisying. It's not a bad movie, it's just disappointing to watch something with so much potential turn out so humdrum.

Originally I Am Legend was supposed to be a Arnold Schwarzenegger film back in 2000 but they couldn't get the studio to sign off on the budget. I am guessing they wanted to blow too much stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.