What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Anyone here play poker on Pokerstars.net

(.net, not .com. .com is the same but a crap version)

Go to the link pokerstars.net and download the software.

Its free, safe and iv been playing it for years.

Iv asked them about having a couple of tables for only LeagueUnlimited members and perhaps a tournament or 2 aswell.

Let us know what you think

clivethemessiah

Juniors
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Anyone here play poker on Pokerstars.net

(.net, not .com. .com is the same but a crap version)

Go to the link pokerstars.net and download the software.

Its free, safe and iv been playing it for years.

Iv asked them about having a couple of tables for only LeagueUnlimited members and perhaps a tournament or 2 aswell.

Let us know what you think

I prefer to play where I can see my opponents.

HevyDevy

Coach
I play on Pokerstars and Full Tilt primarily but also have accounts with Absolute and Party Poker.

I've banned myself from playing pub games.

Frederick

Staff member
I only just downloaded PokerStars and started playing. Was going alright for a while. Went from 800 chips to just under 3000. Then I lost it all when I was all in - my pair queens went down to pair kings :fist:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I played in a tournament this arve with about 2500 people in it, i came 17th. I went all in with a pair of Aces and some how, the bloke that knocked me out got a flush with a K Q offsuit. So pissed

Frederick

Staff member
Well considering I just went bust again, I'm so far away from tournaments it's not funny :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
...And again! All in with two pair, Jacks and Aces, and ended up going down to 3 of a kind Aces :fist:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Hey man, are you playing Holdem No Limit poker?

If you are, go to room Fun Cimbria, ill be there waiting for ya.

I play a bit at Full Tilt and Pokerstars. After dark freerolls and astronomer freerolls, made the next rounds of both, coming up over the next couple of days. I like it because you can play without risking your own dough and there's a shot at cashing.

Nice jobs there Hevy & Aus.

Ghoulies

Bench
I play the $4/180-man SNGs pretty religiously at Pokerstars as well as the .50c/$1 shorthanded limit ring games.

Is anyone heading down for the Aussie Millions next year?

HevyDevy

Coach
I'm considering it - might play in a few satellites to the main event - but not sure yet.

I met Crown's tournament director at APPT Sydney last week though, nice guy.