What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Western Reds Shirt

Perth Red

Post Whore
KalgoorlieRed said:
Any news on when the new WA Reds ones will be out or they waiting on sponsors still?

Spoke with the club yesterday and they are not in yet. They are not sure when they will be in but sound like they will be coming same time as the squads which will have to be before March 1st!

Nuke

Staff member
NthKnight said:
:lol: No dice!
Don't worry mate, you're quite safe. Joondalup_Giant makes jokes about male/male sex because he thinks he's masking his own in-the-closet lifestyle ...! :lol:

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Nuke said:
Don't worry mate, you're quite safe. Joondalup_Giant makes jokes about male/male sex because he thinks he's masking his own in-the-closet lifestyle ...! :lol:

BigGayAl.jpg

OH BE NIIICE!

Slinky76

Juniors
Not seen the Sunday times one. Anybody got a photo of one they could email me? Nuke any chance you can email a picture of your NSWRL shirt? I am compiling loads of info for a unofficial WA Reds fans website I hope to start up this year.

That '95 away strip is currently at $145 on ebay! Somebody must be keen to get it!
This shirt was worn by Matt Fuller. Its my uncles they became good friends when he played for Wakefield Trinity.

Attachments

• western reds.jpg
    western reds.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts