What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
gunning_for_panthers said:
So I've been bagged around here for saying similar things to previous posts, but when Bumble does, nobody gives a sh*t?

F**k you're an idiot. You musn't be able to read. It's been clearly said numerous times that you haven't once offered an opinion. It's not solely the fact that you repost the same, needless, idiodic and repetitive sh*t over and over, it's the fact that you have not once offered an opinion on anything. You're sole reason for being on these boards is to raise your post count, something that 12 year olds get a kick out of. Idiot.

Macca_

Coach
Believe so Mong. Was in doubt after the Milan game however the report on arsenal.com suggests he'll be in...

Macca_

Coach
He is in mate.

Walcott starts too.

I expect a tough match from Birmingham on their ground.

Mong

Post Whore
Nah i need something exciting to watch before i watch the Hammers latest dismall effort.. I need to see at least a 3-0 win with Adebayor scoring them all (he's captain in my fantasy team) :)

BWNB

First Grade
Eduardo doesn't look good! Pretty serious game has been stopped for about 5 mins now.
Bham down to 10 men.
Oxygen mask on Eduardo.
The commentators are saying that they can't show the replay mainly as they are too disturbing.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Nevermind, the internet has shown me.

I will put it in spoiler tags incase it's offensive, it looks VERY nasty.

1203772672438_618.jpg

BWNB

First Grade
FMD that hurt!
We haven't really penetrated B'hams defence yet, instead of going up the middle, should attack the wings, Adeaybyor has been winning everything in the air.

Foz

Bench
They only showed a replay of the Eduardo incident once at normal speed.
Said it was too graphic to show the replay.(in slow Motion).

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
You reckon that looks bad? Here's a couple of frames later
2686518136-soccer-barclays-premier-league-birmingham-city-v-arsenal-st-andrews.jpg

Nasty, definitely a red, his career could be over after that. Hope he recovers.

BWNB

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
You reckon that looks bad? Here's a couple of frames later
2686518136-soccer-barclays-premier-league-birmingham-city-v-arsenal-st-andrews.jpg

Nasty, definitely a red, his career could be over after that. Hope he recovers.

those pictures tell the tale.

Macca_

Coach
Holy crap!

No wonder nobody looks interested out there. You could see it was bad by Cesc's reaction straight away.

AW has a big job to get their minds on the game at the moment.

Man that is bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.