What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragooner

Bench
Dudu's heads in the right place but I must say.

Has vowed to overcome injury and has forgiven Taylor.

But poor Taylor. His car was mobbed by Croatian media and he has received over 250 death threats from Gunners and Croats.

Anyway, the Sun made a meal of this...

f**kendickheadtaylor.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Dragooner

Bench
lolesi said:
That proves f**k all.

I was just mentioning that someone got tha picture and the Sun were going hyper about it. Not meant to prove anything.

They were just saying how Taylor didn't learn and sh*t like that.

Macca_

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/article839875.ece

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article839939.ece

:eek: Two more well known people who don't understand, I guess you're the only person in the world who truly gets Gallas. You're a saint Macca, what are you doing with the unenlightened majority on this forum?
Well there you go, it's in the sun.

I don't know what's more funny. That you read it, or that you posted the link for it :lol:

Must be a troll thing. Keep it coming. Gold! :lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
superloco10 said:
yea i did, on arsenal.com they say over 21 thousand people have sent there msgs to dudu

when i did it yesterday it was only 12k, it's almost doubled in a day! :crazy:

re SD: so true mate. :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
Because they hate you.

Actually it's probably because Sopcast/TVAnts is playing up again, try using the other of the two that you aren't using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts