What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

basketball section

Does basketball deserve to get its separate section back?

• Total voters
Just re-reading this thread- I'm not sure we have enough basketball discussion to warrant a separate section, to be honest. But maybe there would be more posts if it wasn't lumped in with other sports. No word on the idea of having sub-sections yet, though I'm sure the admins have been busy with other matters lately.

El Coconuto said:
Hehe, I think we gave up on our own Forum a while back Steve...?

Well, I just thought I'd raise the idea again and see if the admin would respond. As you said in the other thread, if they don't want to, that's ok, and of course it's their choice.

Jono Russell

Bench
Congrats guys and girls we have our BBall forums so i think i can lock this thread and move it over.

Now we have a 30 day trial so make as many posts as you can and have fun and lets show everyone that we need to talk about our second favourite sport to rugby league (BASKETBALL)