What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew057

First Grade
Absolutely horrible performance by Arsenal, nothing was working, everybody seemed to be off their game except Almunia who once again was great and the real hero of the game.

Was good to see Diaby back, but he was very pedestrian out there, Im sure once hes back to match fitness will be better. Senderos was once again found out numerous times and Id hate to think if either Gallas or Toure go down for an extended period of time in the run home if he is the best Arsenal have to cover. Hes simply not up to the standard of the big 4 in England.

Hleb was really horrible in midfield and Im very surprised Wenger didnt sub him. From tonights performance if Arsenal are to be any chance at all off progressing midweek they need Hleb to improve 10 fold and some involvement from Toure and Van Persie,

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Thank god for Nicklas Bendtner!

Man Utd won against Fulham 3-0, so we're only 1 point ahead of them..

Next five games for each club:

Arsenal: Boro (h), Chelsea (a), Bolton (a), Liverpool (h), Man Utd (a)

Man Utd: Derby (a), Bolton (h), Liverpool (h), Aston Villa (h), Boro (a)

BWNB

First Grade
gunning_for_panthers said:
Thank god for Nicklas Bendtner!

Man Utd won against Fulham 3-0, so we're only 1 point ahead of them..

Next five games for each club:

Arsenal: Boro (h), Chelsea (a), Bolton (a), Liverpool (h), Man Utd (a)

Man Utd: Derby (a), Bolton (h), Liverpool (h), Aston Villa (h), Boro (a)

Our run isn't looking too good.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
Our run isn't looking too good.

Yeah I know but we can beat all of them.

We beat Chelsea 1-0 last time we played em, Bolton are having a pretty sh*t season and don't have Anelka anymore, Boro beat us last time but we can beat them next time (it's at home and we've only lost once at the Emirates in all competitions since it opened), we drew with the Scousers and Man U 2-all last times we played them in the EPL.

Bumble

First Grade
gunning_for_panthers said:
Yeah I know but we can beat all of them.

Chelsea haven't lost at Stamford Bridge since 2004, but good luck with that...

They're stil my pick for League honours tbh

Dragooner

Bench
Grrrrrrr

Was away and missed it all. NP screwing around with the mozz once again. We'll win 2-0...yeah ok! Just shut up before games.

F*ck we have a hard run home. Why do we choke like this. That's one of the big differences between us and Manure. They can dominate and hold that lead. That 4-1 loss really gave us a mental beating. We will need to fight harder than we ever have before.

RedVGooner

Juniors
seriously we are in a tough position, the last two games have been terrible n we have dropped curcial points, doesnt look good in the up coming games

RedVGooner

Juniors
true dat, all im sayin that we have been hit hard with injuries in the worst time, but i still have confidence in the team and that point on the weekend against villa could be crucial for the title race

Dragooner

Bench
We have been on fire in the first half. We dominated the last 20min and really should have scored. Fabregas hit the bar, Hleb should just have a crack once in a while instead of looking for the perfect through ball and he was also booked for diving :lol: Bullsh*t call by the way.

Anyhow. We need to keep up this pressure and turn it into a goal. Big, big, big half this one.

Dragooner

Bench
FMD Sendo! Hits to the left or right of Kalac we hit the lead, oh sh*t, hits it straight into his arms!!! GRRRRRRR!

ByRd

First Grade
WoooooHoooooo 2-0 in Italy, awsome win!!! good effort boys and a big confidence booster

ByRd

First Grade
Awsome end to the game, they just ran out of legs and we run over them in the end, a very good win and this may be the game to get us back on track.

Noa

First Grade
Great performance by the Arsenal. Should boost the confidence levels back-up after a couple of shaky weeks.

I only saw the first 20 min but Diaby looked good considering it was his first game in a while and Theo is starting deliver on his promise, I hope he gets a chance up front at some point.

I have a feeling the return of Diaby and Van persie along with the new found confidence of Theo will have a big say in our EPL hopes though I'm not as confident about the Champions league, might be a year to early.

Macca_

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
Fabregas...meet Gattuso.

Goodnight.
He came...

They met...

One got owned...

Along with a number of other Milan players.

FabregasPA275.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
Have to say, despite my natural hatred for Arsenal, I sure don't mind watching them when they're on song.

But why in God's name is that useless hack Eboue considered a first team regular? I can be enthralled by the brilliance of Arsenal, and then in charges Eboue for one of his needlessly reckless challenges or ludicrous dives, and it reminds me all over again why I hate the scummers.

Macca_

Coach
His days on the flank are numbered with Theo improving all the time and Rosicky still to come back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts