What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Saint Dragon said:
As if it doesn't, from what i recall, Kalac never moved from the spot he was in. He just dived, if he had read the play better and had moved quicker and taken just 2 steps more he would have got to it.

And as if speed menad nothing as a keeper. An extra millisecond of pace can be the difference between getting to the ball before the striker or conceding a goal. Trust me it helps immensly.

Kalac is slow but and his reflexes are poor. I have no idea but I reckon I could own him there (more than likely speaking a tad highly of myself).

Oh riteo, I thought that you meant that you had to be able to run for about 100m quickly instead of having short bursts of speed.

Saint Dragon said:
Nah mate I'm actually up in Sutherland now...you playing this year?

Are you playing for the Sutherland Sharks now?

I thought you were playing for the Wolves?

RedVGooner

Juniors
just watched the game on reply on espn and im going to say is what a great performance from the boys, the yellow card on hleb was disgraceful, walcott was explosive when he came on, now we have to turn our attention to the wigan match on the weekend and i like to see the same team that played today to play on the weekend, i dont want van persie to come on just yet, give him some time

NK Arsenal

Juniors
superloco10 said:
how much was your transher fee? :lol:

It was probably 1 million macedonian currency (what the f*ck do they use instead of dollars SD?) which is equal to $1 in australia. :lol:

fat_mike

Juniors
gunning_for_panthers said:
Two weeks ago you were doubting Arsenal and now you're saying we are a great team. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You're going in my sig now.

well f**k me i'm the only person in the history of world soccer tipping to get a result wrong.

said it was a great performance anyway numbnuts. your mob has won f**k all at the moment. long way from a great team.

Dragooner

Bench
Denars NP. 32 Denars = 1 Dollar last time I checked...

And There was no transfer fee in U18's...

I trialed for Sutherland and Wolvs and got in at both and went to Sutherland.

Bumble

First Grade
zml6wx.jpg

:lol::lol:

Macca_

Coach
Dissapointing result for us although not unexpected with our league form of late. Always tough away from home after a big Euro game and especially on a pitch like that. How bad is it!

Anyways, that certainly won't be putting a downer on today!!!

It's St. T*tts Day once again :D

Forever superior, the Gunners over Sp*rs.

A new Premier League record for St. T*tts Day!

Dragooner

Bench
Aah...the good feeling of knowing no matter how sh*t you just played, you still have the joy of knowing the Toots have no chance!

What a shocker of a pitch. I swear that ball was like a f*cking bouncy ball. I was expecting a shot to eventually bounce over the keepers head or something, what a joke. And Wenger can't be blamed for being a sook, even Bruce said that they needed a new pitch.

Anyway we really need to pick up our game, I hate to say it but I think we might end up finishing a point behind Manure after there Bolton game. When is it btw? Mid-week? Or will they have a game in hand for a couple of games?

Manchester Utd have one big thing over us, maturity. They are capable of dropping points, but they'll do it one week and then get back on there feet the next.

Anyway, we can take the crown, the boys need to play every game like it's there last, every moment must be treated as the difference between fame or poverty, if we play with the desperation we showed against Milan we can be unstoppable.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Oi does anyone here know what makes a match ban in European competition?

I noticed that Eboue got a yellow in both legs against Milan and I'm pretty sure that means that he won't be playing in the first leg of the quarter finals.

Dragooner

Bench
Up against Liverpool, home leg first...

3 times in just over a week we play those tossers.

1/2, 5, 8/9 of April.

Winner will play either Chel$ki or Fernebache in the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.