What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 4 Wise Men running our club

Eddie.

Bench
T Sheens

* Has got us to the finals once in 6 seasons
* Has got his teams once to the finals since the Super League War
* Has a winning percentage hovering around 40%
* Has regularly played favourites (Fitzhenry, Reynolds, Morris) at the Slection table
* Has a big ego

R Simmons

* Delivered a wooden spoon and a sub 40% win ratio as a head coach
* Our Defensive Coach could not even get the defense ranked in the Top 8 in 2005
* Has a Points per game conceeded record of around 25 since joining in 2003
* Is in charge of the criminal use of our interchange

S Noyce

* Has us playing at 5 Home grounds in 2008.
* Has used 8 Home grounds in total
* Re Signed our 2 coaches for 3 seasons on the back of a couple of seasons of failure to do their jobs

W Mcdonnell

* Could not re sign S Prince, A Laffranchi, P Richards, P Whaturia
* Managed to get for us the likes of P Lewis, T haberhat, D Galea, C Payne, J Morris, S Harris, J Lolesi, R Tandy and N Youngquest

----------------------------------

Are these the 4 men that should be running this club. If all left tomorrow i would not be jumping off a bridge anywhere. How about we go and Get Steve Folkes or Graham Murray. At least they can get their sides into the finals.

Navjot

Juniors
Were flogging a dead horse here eddie, we can go on and on in this forum till the cows come home, but the fact of the matter is unless we vote with our feet and be heard this will get swept under the carpet. Heads will only roll if supporter dissatisfaction is running riot, the fans and sponsors pay the way these days.

gallagher

Juniors
How come the board get off scott free from you loonies? They appoint these guys and they voted for where we play the home games. Too scared to bag former Balmain players???

super_coach

First Grade
Eddie--the SAS (Shines and Sizzler) will be running camp Concord for as long as they want the gig. No performance reviews no performance goals no nothing .They just have to rock up each week and the big fat pay cheques keep rolling in. Its the sort of thing we dream happens when we die and go upstairs or where ever, the perfect job.

The spin doctors are the ones who should be on the big dollars, how they keep the sponsors and the majority of fans happy got me beat. The moat they have been able to build around Sheens and Sizzler to keep the doubters away is unbelievable.

Even the wooden spoon, would not cause a ripple in the board room after another stirring speach to the nation by head coach Shines, along the lines of all the old chestnuts--young team,inexperience,injuries,bad calls bounce of the ball and of course next year we will see the worm go up.

I suppose you cant blame Shines, Noyce and the board are the only ones who can make change and they have their head in the sand like most people when it comes to head coach Shines or better known as Mr 33% or their abouts

Tiger Dan

Juniors
Isn't it grand to see the one's that really count ' PLAYERs ' "Chris Lawrence re-signs to 2011' dispite being chased by a number of NRL clubs don,t share your disloyalty towards the fab 4 and have faith in the future of the Wests Tigers.

All I hope for every night before I kiss my teddy bear goodnight is that,

1. Hodgson 6. Marshall 7. Head 9. Farah 10. Payten are fit for an extended period.

With these palyers fit and combining well, we will be unstoppable.

G.Ellis to come more juniors than a HiFive concert, I think our future is bright.

But that is just me.

By the way my teddy's name is Lucy.

chunk

Juniors
T Sheens

* Has got us to the finals once in 6 seasons
* Has got his teams once to the finals since the Super League War
* Has a winning percentage hovering around 40%
* Has regularly played favourites (Fitzhenry, Reynolds, Morris) at the Slection table
* Has a big ego

R Simmons

* Delivered a wooden spoon and a sub 40% win ratio as a head coach
* Our Defensive Coach could not even get the defense ranked in the Top 8 in 2005
* Has a Points per game conceeded record of around 25 since joining in 2003
* Is in charge of the criminal use of our interchange

S Noyce

* Has us playing at 5 Home grounds in 2008.
* Has used 8 Home grounds in total
* Re Signed our 2 coaches for 3 seasons on the back of a couple of seasons of failure to do their jobs

W Mcdonnell

* Could not re sign S Prince, A Laffranchi, P Richards, P Whaturia
* Managed to get for us the likes of P Lewis, T haberhat, D Galea, C Payne, J Morris, S Harris, J Lolesi, R Tandy and N Youngquest

----------------------------------

Are these the 4 men that should be running this club. If all left tomorrow i would not be jumping off a bridge anywhere. How about we go and Get Steve Folkes or Graham Murray. At least they can get their sides into the finals.

Yawn......20000 fans and about 10 people who agree with you..Sorry probably 20.

Thats .001%

Having said that I do beleive everyone is allowed their opinion..keep the dream alive.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
You f**king camel. Stick your head a bit deeper into the sand. Christ sake, if we miss out on the finals again this year you'll be happy will you, everything's rosy?

I'll live off 2005 for the rest of my life, but what's wrong with wanting a little bit better than 1 premiership for every 7 years of sh*t, especially if all the juniors we're bringing through are allegedly top notch, our recruitment is the sh*t, our player retention is spot on, our team selections and tactics take into account player strengths and weaknesses and opposition's game-plans? You have no questions for management for the past 2 & 1/2 years of garbage? You f**king puppet-head.

Eddie raises some valid points. I'd like to see him put up all the positive qualities and influences that Noyce (in particular) and Sheens have brought to the club though to present a balanced argument. IMO Simmons and McDonnell have no excuses, time to go (well, it was really in October 2006 but who's counting).

matty-ducati

Juniors
someone has to be accountable for this team if they dont make the 8. When is our team gonna be genuine contenders for top of the table, sick n tired of being around the 8 and worrying about f/a, our defense is sh*t house, the sooner we f**k off royce the better

There's no accountability
Not from noyce
Not from supercoach
Not from the sizzler
Not from Ronald

4 spastics in command of a sinking ship

gurstar

Juniors
There's no accountability
Not from noyce
Not from supercoach
Not from the sizzler
Not from Ronald

4 spastics in command of a sinking ship

...finally there is now 4years later
looks like Ronald will be the only survivor in 2013 ,id like to replace him with peter mullholand
Noyce long gorne
sheen's finally gorne
sizzler been gorne 3 years

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
Simmons is baaaack
Sheens stickin around like shit to a sole
Humptys sewing new curtains for the gym