What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberrans

Do people born and bred in Canberra play origin? Has there been any examples of this in the past? Todd Carney?Cause they are their own state right A.C.T? Just never thought about it before. Thanks

Eels Dude

Coach
Well ACT isn't a state firstly. And I assume since technically ACT is in NSW they'd qualify to play for NSW.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I'm not ;-)

This thread will still be as irrelevant in 10 years, probably longer.

The Storm's been around for ten years and they've already got a half a dozen or more Vics in their under 20's squad. In another decade's time I'd expect them to have at least one Vic NRL player who wouldn't look out of place in an Origin squad.

Eels Dude

Coach
The Storm's been around for ten years and they've already got a half a dozen or more Vics in their under 20's squad. In another decade's time I'd expect them to have at least one Vic NRL player who wouldn't look out of place in an Origin squad.

That's great to hear, hopefully they can get a couple of those into the NRL and as regular first graders. Rep level would be the next step. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen, it's just a long way off yet, and the idea of a Victorian rep team is even further off.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Corey Patterson is from WA but he can play for NSW.

Dosent the NSWRL govern League in the ACT which would see mean that ACT players represent NSW. Jamie Soward is from the ACT but I believe he would play for NSW.

beave

Coach
QLD will just take them. They have Kiwi's, PNG, even legit NSW players playing for them.

Didn't NSW have a Lebanese international in it's squad last year???? Or what about the Irish player in years past..... Glass houses and all.................

no name

Coach
Didn't NSW have a Lebanese international in it's squad last year???? Or what about the Irish player in years past..... Glass houses and all.................

Oh yeah I forgot about those players from those Rugby League powerhouses.
NSW still don't have any QLDers playing for them

Latest posts