What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Leeds United Thread: Promoted. Thank f**k for that.

Mong

Post Whore
Remember when I claimed you were obsessed with Leeds?

Read that last sentence back...:lol:

But thanks for the words of support all the same. :kiss:

Dont feel to special.. I am always up early watching football before work if possible...

weasel

First Grade
Great work Fox Sports. Allocate a one hour time slot for this match then show the game in full. How many football matches have been known to end in sixty minutes? So yeah, my IQ recorded just the first fifty-five minutes or so, cutting out appropriately enough just after Doncaster scored. I didn't really see much of a way back after that anyway, Doncaster thoroughly out-played Leeds in the first half. It was basically Doncaster vs Ankergren. I found myself wondering while I watched how this compared to an A-League match. It's been a while since I've seen one, so the memory is not entirely fresh, but on their respective performances, I'd say Doncaster would be too good for our league, whereas Leeds would struggle against Perth Glory.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Great work Fox Sports. Allocate a one hour time slot for this match then show the game in full. How many football matches have been known to end in sixty minutes? So yeah, my IQ recorded just the first fifty-five minutes or so, cutting out appropriately enough just after Doncaster scored. I didn't really see much of a way back after that anyway, Doncaster thoroughly out-played Leeds in the first half. It was basically Doncaster vs Ankergren. I found myself wondering while I watched how this compared to an A-League match. It's been a while since I've seen one, so the memory is not entirely fresh, but on their respective performances, I'd say Doncaster would be too good for our league, whereas Leeds would struggle against Perth Glory.

I did the same in the Carling Cup GF, the timer timed out and it was a draw at full time, I watched the replay when I got up in the morning

didn't realise Spurs won till I saw the results on Foxsporst news which sort of spoilt the whole thing

NK Arsenal

Juniors
A few seasons ago, Leeds lost the play-off final. And the next season they got relegated

And this year, they lose the play-off final. Will they get relegated next season?

:lol:

Btw, great signature, man. I think Craig has got it spot on once again.

yep, you got it right there!

ive just come to believe that craig is always right. it amazes me how he can be so spot on 100% of the time.

Australia may be ranked around 50th at football playing, but Australia is ranked number 1 in Football analysing, thanks to fozzie and a little bit from Les.

Bumble

First Grade
Twice as many shots, more possession but lose - ah well that's football sometimes.

It was one hell of a season, any Leeds fan will be proud of how the boys did this year and I firmly believe we will push for an automatic promotion next season, unless of course the FA slap another unjust penalty on us.

Marching on...

fish eel

Immortal
Twice as many shots, more possession but lose - ah well that's football sometimes.

It was one hell of a season, any Leeds fan will be proud of how the boys did this year and I firmly believe we will push for an automatic promotion next season, unless of course the FA slap another unjust penalty on us.

Marching on...

anything less from the whites would be a f**king joke.

fish eel

Immortal
Big club, Leeds.

Who would have dared to dream that we would see Leeds losing a league one final :lol:.

Yeah, a big drop.

But the way the financial markets are at the moment and the level of debt some clubs have, I wouldnt recommend supporters of other clubs gloating or laughing over Leeds situation......could happen to a number of clubs, TBH.

Mong

Post Whore

Marching on...

Excuses Excuses..

Enjoy the third division again next year :lol:

Red Bear

Referee
I did the same in the Carling Cup GF, the timer timed out and it was a draw at full time, I watched the replay when I got up in the morning

didn't realise Spurs won till I saw the results on Foxsporst news which sort of spoilt the whole thing
I did that with champions league final.

recorder went out as giggs was walking up for his penalty.

Bumble

First Grade
Excuses Excuses..

Enjoy the third division again next year :lol:

"Ah well that's football" is an excuse now?

Keep clutching Mong, I'm not going to give you the angry outburst you so desperately crave.

weasel

First Grade
I did that with champions league final. recorder went out as giggs was walking up for his penalty.
Yeah, well, I've made that mistake a few times too. What you do is set it to record the program afterwards as well if there's the possibility of extra-time. I didn't bother doing this last night cuz the game was only scheduled to go for an hour, and someone mentioned on here that it was going to just be a highlights package, so I presumed there was no need to make it record extra.

Mong

Post Whore
Yeah, well, I've made that mistake a few times too. What you do is set it to record the program afterwards as well if there's the possibility of extra-time. I didn't bother doing this last night cuz the game was only scheduled to go for an hour, and someone mentioned on here that it was going to just be a highlights package, so I presumed there was no need to make it record extra.

It's not usually an idduse with shows on fox as they generally run on time, best to do it on games that may have some extra time though.

If your recording of normal tv onto the iq then always record the show afterwards especially on chanel 10 as they never run on time.

Latest posts