What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nutbag Rednecks!

Misty Bee

First Grade
"they're going to have 65,000 (sic) nutbag redneck Queenslanders supporting them"

Says it all about Wee Willie's IQ, doesn't it? And yeah, it does sound like he's struggling to talk himself up for the match, though I missed the part where Scrote Gallen played a blinder after employing similar tactics in Game 1.

yep. 50000 at lang Park, and 15000 in prison.

grandorient

Bench
H'm

Even being a trueBlue NSW supporter, I think Queensland will get up in this one.

Not only home ground advantage, but at really looking at their team, it is virtually as good as it gets. Not downgrading NSW in any way, but I believe the Northerners will get up in this one.

Will be a magnificiently hard match though, the forward clashes will be as good as it gets.

GrandOrient

Dazzat

First Grade
Stats on the surface dont tell you a whole lot...you need to watch the game to judge.

Example....

Player makes 55 tackles....wow is what some people will say. But, how many of those resulted in penalites, how many resulted in a quick play the ball from the opposition, how many resulted in the tackler not getting up quicker than the attacking player to get into the marker position.....and thats just for starters

Exactly Saab. Statistics suggest that Willie Mason has one head; doesn't mean there's anything in it.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
"they're going to have 65,000 (sic) nutbag redneck Queenslanders supporting them"

Says it all about Wee Willie's IQ, doesn't it? And yeah, it does sound like he's struggling to talk himself up for the match, though I missed the part where Scrote Gallen played a blinder after employing similar tactics in Game 1.

Damn... you beat me to it..