What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: What rates higher on the farcical comedy scale ?

What held more comic value ?

• Taylor and Crowes coffee shop altercation

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • The Anthony Mundine Negotiation Circus

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
The Crowe / Taylor meeting last week or the Mundine circus last night?

My immediate reaction is last nights effort with Mundines posse. The sight of Mundine rolling in solomon and khoder was something special. See the image below for details.

0,,6076770,00.jpg

In fact check out the whole gallery on the Daily Telegraph website for the funniest images you will see all year.

Before voting Mundine though just don't lose site of how ludicrous the Crowe and Taylor meeting was. An Oscar winner having a vicious argument with a Souths coach with everyone at nearby tables writing transcribing the whole interaction. Priceless.

I'm wondering when this thing of having negotiations in public places started? You'd think that some form of privacy might be sought when dealing with these difficult issues. It's almost like the people involved have big egos or something and want to be seen. Surely not though.

smeghead

Bench
It's like Council members meeting with a backyard kebab house over breeching health regulations

DJShaksta

First Grade
I can just imagine what was said.

A.Mundine. "George bro, since I left the game, Sonny Bill is the best player now right, and he needs to feel that, you know, he needs to feel it bro. And we, I mean my brothers and I here, don't think hes getting whats coming to him, $525k a year just ins't enough for the game to be rapaying SBW. I mean we've all see what SBW has done for the game, forget the chick in the toilets, that was a misunderstanding George. But what has the game done for Anthony Mundine, I was the best 5/8 in the world and they didn't pick me cos I am Aboriginal"
Khoder taps Mundines shoulder and whispers in his ear a few words.
A.Mundine "So back to what I was saying George, what has the game done for Sonny Bill, how is the game going to repay him - the greatest playing in the NRL now that I'm gone, for his services? Thats all we want to know, thats all Sonny Bill wants, he wants the love George"

The Preacher

First Grade
Old Uncle Arthur would've been looking at that mob and thinking "Look at these idiots".

He could've played them all off a break.

Ribs

Bench
Wow, two anti Mundine threads in one day Dangermouse.

He's been out of the game a while now, shouldnt you just move on?

stuke

Bench
where did they get Solomon from?

was he there as an example of a player who has walked out on the Bulldogs before?

or he had nowhere else to be last night?

mightypanther

Juniors

was he there as an example of a player who has walked out on the Bulldogs before?

He's moron Mundine's bum boy, so he goes wherever the moron goes.

DangerMouse_007

Juniors

Hahahah brilliant.

I think he was there on a coat modelling assignment with the man.

Note mundines haircut - wasn't that style cool about 6 years ago when Ronaldo had it? The man is really at the cutting edge

0,,6076749,00.jpg

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
0,,6076742,00.jpg

Khoder looks like Mikey in Godfather 1 when he went to restaurant with Salotso and the Police Commissioner. I wonder if he had planted a gun in the toilet too?

I feel sorry for George Peponis here. He must know that keeping Sonny Bill outweighs having to undergo the humiliating experience of having to publicly negotiate with these clowns. He also has to sit there and try and placate the man. What an awful job.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Memo Dr George: Next time SBW's minders wanna chat contract stuff over dinner, take 'em to a pork restaurant.

Dickheads.

SBW :arrow: Group 3

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
How good would it be if the Dogs issued an official release stating "**** OFF SBW. The Bulldogs have today decided that Sonny Bill either commits to the contract he has signed or prepares for a lengthy legal battle in which we will attempt to sue him for all that he has. If Sonny Bill elects to stay one condition of his contract will be that he changes management teams. Khoder Naseer and Anthony Mundine are no longer welcome within a 2 km radius of the Bulldogs clubhouse. The Bulldogs are hopeful of rectifying this situation with Sonny. Signed the Canterbury Board."

I can just imagine what was said.

A.Mundine. "George bro, since I left the game, Sonny Bill is the best player now right, and he needs to feel that, you know, he needs to feel it bro. And we, I mean my brothers and I here, don't think hes getting whats coming to him, $525k a year just ins't enough for the game to be rapaying SBW. I mean we've all see what SBW has done for the game, forget the chick in the toilets, that was a misunderstanding George. But what has the game done for Anthony Mundine, I was the best 5/8 in the world and they didn't pick me cos I am Aboriginal"
Khoder taps Mundines shoulder and whispers in his ear a few words.
A.Mundine "So back to what I was saying George, what has the game done for Sonny Bill, how is the game going to repay him - the greatest playing in the NRL now that I'm gone, for his services? Thats all we want to know, thats all Sonny Bill wants, he wants the love George"

So many good quotes in this thread.

What a collection of clowns.

You've gotta laugh.

Cheatin Dogs have to negotiate instead of just handing it over and hiding it.

Mundine. Such a joker on so many levels.

Never get sick of that pic with Mundine flat on his back with his arms out like something out of a cartoon.

He has not fought anyone since that on his way to his "Interim World Title".

Whatever that is...

Latest posts