What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hodges

_Johnsy

Referee
lighten up princess. While he still has **** in his game broncs fans can expect him to still cop a bit.

i couldnt give a **** if hes a wanker or not, as long as he continues to rip it up while wearing the maroon and yellow, i dont care. i dont think hes a wanker, but if i turned the broncos blinkers off, i probably would haha.

Misty Bee

First Grade
i couldnt give a **** if hes a wanker or not, as long as he continues to rip it up while wearing the maroon and yellow, i dont care. i dont think hes a wanker, but if i turned the broncos blinkers off, i probably would haha.

I take it you are happy that he makes a career out of thuggish backplay incidents? And gets suspended for large chunks of seasons?

Mr Saab

Referee
I take it you are happy that he makes a career out of thuggish backplay incidents? And gets suspended for large chunks of seasons?

I would take that over some winger who wants to be the next Bon Jovi and cant read the attack coming his way as a defender.
You know...the player you pull yourself over....grothe...yeah thats him

adamkungl

Immortal
I would take that over some winger who wants to be the next Bon Jovi and cant read the attack coming his way as a defender.
You know...the player you pull yourself over....grothe...yeah thats him

lol grothe...i don't believe this wanker played for NSW. Didn't rate him then and now he gets what he deserves. Tahu was an overrated prick as well for that matter. As for hodges...maybe hes some sort of reverse homesick and he needs to come back to the chookies

Latest posts