What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mightypanther

Juniors
ozbash said:
Goodbye and good riddance Craig Gower.

I've had a gutful of Gower's "poor me" antics and blaming the media for all his woes in his miserable life as a first grade footballer for Penrith. Let's face facts. Craig, you brought everything on yourself. Nobody asked you to expose yourself when you were first picked for Australia nor did they pour the drinks down your mouth before that incident with Wayne Pearce's daughter. And these aren't the only incidents. If he finds that he has a future playing rugby in France good luck to him and while his talent is undeniable, he is a serial offender when it comes to attracting negative headlines which is not just bad for the club but the game as well.

And I've had a gutful of your ranting and raving about Gower and being a complete jerk.

So I guess we're even then.

So do you intend to shut your mouth about this garbage any time soon, or are you going to make this a weekly event ???

You're boring, repetitive and pathetic.

And if you were doing it for any other reason other than to try to bait Penrith fans, then you would be doing it in your own forum and not ours.

ozbash

Referee
You're boring, repetitive and pathetic.
thats what it took to get through mighty panther.

So I guess we're even then.

never.

mightypanther

Juniors

You still haven't got through because you are talking to an unwavering audience.

NOTHING you can say about Gower is going to change our opinion of him, so you are wasting your time, and you know that full well, so as I said above, you would only be ranting about this over and over and over again if it was to bait Panther fans.

If you were simply giving your opinion, then you would have given it once and disappeared.

That is perfectly obvious.

lainey

Juniors
Mixmasterreece said:
a couple of young ladies who are obsessed with bedding certain penrith players,

Hey MP, he called both of us young ladies! I don't recall EVER posting that I wanted to bed a Panthers player but if I did then quote it for me will you.....I have NO interest in bedding any of the Panthers players....so stop assuming because you know what that means...:lol:

Mish

Juniors
Spoon deserved.... glad Elliot and co got what they wanted...

off topic a moment.. but Roo can you email me any of those photos from Friday night?? I got hardly any.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Mish said:
Spoon deserved.... glad Elliot and co got what they wanted...

off topic a moment.. but Roo can you email me any of those photos from Friday night?? I got hardly any.

Not only are you a turncoat bandwagonner, i will add hi-jacker onto your repetoire.....

Mish

Juniors
crouching_tiger said:
Not only are you a turncoat bandwagonner, i will add hi-jacker onto your repetoire.....

Speaking of coats... like the one your wearing in this pic... :lol:

(edit.... point made)

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm well aware of the slanging match you two have going in the WT forum and how the moderators of that forum have handled it.

You will both be handled in the same manner here.

alien

Referee
PK said:
I'm well aware of the slanging match you two have going in the WT forum and how the moderators of that forum have handled it.

You will both be handled in the same manner here.

HAHAHAHA these forums aint big enough. I am thinking about ringing Jerry Springer. If he knew what they were like he would pay for their airfares so they would go on that show.

Mish

Juniors
We dont slang match each other over there.. msn on the other hand......

CT is actually a friend of mine (most of the time lol)... its all in fun.

alien

Referee
murraymob said:
are they fighting over you alien. Aliens have been known to like both sides of the coin :lol::lol:

:shock: I dont know what ur talking about TERRAN :doubt:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
i am not upset Luke did not make it.Now he will come out fired up and fillet a few sharks .As for Gidley he deserved to get selected ahead of Luke as he would have been selected for origin 1 if not injured

You have no idea you twit.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
yeah i know that...but that means we'd have 4 hookers listed for 09'...Masada's contract expires in 09'.

If he doesn't get first grade this year and then none next year guaranteed he will leave.

Why dont we have a 5th hooker. Maybe you little D. Your good at roaming the streets at 12am.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
God take it easy on Grant.

2nd game back from injury...which are not hard to get over...farkin hell....

Well your not to good back from injury either. You make up exuses about injuries to your husband just so you dont have to get off that fat arse of yours.

Have fun watching Sex and the City while we are at the footy PRETTY BOY.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Fibro mate you have to stop hanging around those nursing homes .Think of the example you are setting for your son pantha boy.Besides no matter how good you are they will forget in a few days anyway :lol::lol:

You have to lay off the broffle young one.