What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chance t williams might stay.....

Y2Eel

First Grade
It sounds more like your either, short, angry, or a long lost discarded love interest of Jamie Lyon.

We will all wait for you to own up as to which :p

Man i wish i was a short angry Pig lover......... Then i'd be a Manly fan..
BOOOOOOOOOYA!!!!!

ZIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!! So on and so forth ;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Insightful.

On this note, its obvious you have set your sights way too high & well beyong your limited scope of attainment.

Where bouts have you set your Quote Sights unquote.. I'll aim bout there..

Love how you added the insightful bit to actually try to look intelligent :D

Avenger

Immortal
Can we close this thread ?

PS

Manly members masquerading as people in the know with 3 posts, please f*ck off.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Insightful.

On this note, its obvious you have set your sights way too high & well beyong your limited scope of attainment.

* It's. It's a contraction for it is.

I've hardly seen people butcher the written English language as badly as some people on this forum can't make the simple distinction between "it's" and "its". English is the national language, after all.

* It's. It's a contraction for it is.

I've hardly seen people butcher the written English language as badly as some people on this forum can't make the simple distinction between "it's" and "its". English is the national language, after all.

LOL - But you have no idea of when to use full-stops. Your first sentence is very difficult to read, but thanks for the English lesson! :lol::lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
After watching just 40 mins and after last weeks performance i still cannot believe that Williams is of to Manly next yr. Manly are getting this bloke cheap IMO. Next year we could have had a back row like this

11 - Hindmarsh
12 - Williams
13 - Mateo

FMD :x

Gronk

Staff member
After watching just 40 mins and after last weeks performance i still cannot believe that Williams is of to Manly next yr. Manly are getting this bloke cheap IMO. Next year we could have had a back row like this

11 - Hindmarsh
12 - Williams
13 - Mateo

FMD :x

I must be watching a different game. Other than running into a hole made by the muppet who snapped his achilles, he's not done much. Inu is making his job very easy out there.

Cletus

First Grade
He's cheap for a first grader isn't he? Bad luck on losing him Parra, I've got no doubt he'll kill it for us next year.

Glenn

First Grade
Was signed before he played first grade, will see how he goes vs the top ranked teams, rather than the likes of Wests and Canberra.