What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Drop Peters, Moors and Aiton?....

1. Wesser, 2. Rooney, 3. Jennings, 6. Blair, 5. Tighe, 18. Wade Graham, 7. Luke Lewis, 8. Petero Civoniceiva, 19. Masada Iosefa, 20. Tony Puletua, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Trent Waterhouse, 13. Nathan Smith
RES: 5. Jarrod Sammut, 15. Tim Grant, 10. Matthew Bell, 17. Shane Rodney

??

YOUR A f**kING IDIOT MICK.
WHY WOULD YOU DROP THE BEST DUMMY HALF ON THE PANTHERS LIST.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
f**kING IDIOT.

Big Mick

Referee
Pantha-Boy...while your at home playing with yourself...i'll be a dedicated supporter out at ANZ...cya later lads!

Kilkenny

Coach
Pantha-Boy...while your at home playing with yourself...i'll be a dedicated supporter out at ANZ...cya later lads!

I think Pantha Boy is still too young to have discovered the virtues of self gratification. That will come in time. His father has mastered the art.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors

At least i can play with something.
Your stuck at home playing with your mantities.
Have a good day PRETENDING to be at ANZ.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, what a sad kid this Pantha-Child is... :lol:

Just had a thought for the name of this thread... "Wonderland". It's kind of defunct out that way isn't it?

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Wow, what a sad kid this Pantha-Child is... :lol:

Just had a thought for the name of this thread... "Wonderland". It's kind of defunct out that way isn't it?

I feel sorry for your mirror having to look at you urrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh.