What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sammut

griffo346

First Grade
I wish everyone would stop whining about a coach certain players management etc ive been sitting back watching everyones posts and ive think you are all a pack of sooks TBH.

I believe we are panther fans we should support everything that our club does all be it from management, the coach or players.

ffs guys the seasons only half way and we r 1 win from the 8 2 wins from equal first for you guys out there grow some balls and stop complaining about our team.

and for you women i cant say start growing balls that be a bit hard but just start supporting the panthers.

GO YOU PANTHERS IN 08

mightypanther

Juniors
I wish everyone would stop whining about a coach certain players management etc ive been sitting back watching everyones posts and ive think you are all a pack of sooks TBH.

I believe we are panther fans we should support everything that our club does all be it from management, the coach or players.

ffs guys the seasons only half way and we r 1 win from the 8 2 wins from equal first for you guys out there grow some balls and stop complaining about our team.

and for you women i cant say start growing balls that be a bit hard but just start supporting the panthers.

GO YOU PANTHERS IN 08

Well we don't always get what we wish for, do we?

We all have as much of a right to sook about the coach, team or anything else we want, just as you have to whinge about us. (everyone whinges about something....you might as well get used to it).

I don't believe that we should blindly support every single stupid decision made by management, the coach, or the players. We are not mindless robots, and I choose to use my individual mind to decide for myself what I will support and agree with and what I won't.

And don't tell me what you think I should do, or question my support for this team.

I have followed them since 1989, and will continue to do so till I die, but that has nothing to do with my right to question or disagree with anything that goes on with said team.

Last edited:

griffo346

First Grade
It maybe BM but mate seriously in our lean yrs in the 90s did we ever bag players managment and the coach (the coach being a club legend)

choc_soldier

Coach
Well we don't always get what we wish for, do we?

We all have as much of a right to sook about the coach, team or anything else we want, just as you have to whinge about us. (everyone whinges about something....you might as well get used to it).

I don't believe that we should blindly support every single stupid decision made by management, the coach, or the players. We are not mindless robots, and I choose to use my individual mind to decide for myself what I will support and agree with and what I won't.

And don't tell me what you think I should do, or question my support for this team.

I have followed them since 1989, and will continue to do so till I die, but that has nothing to do with my right to question or disagree with anything that goes on with said team.

Well bloody said! :clap:

Just because us Panthers supporters are used to mediocrity doesn't mean we should sit idly by and let it happen if it doesn't need to be.

We can smell a dud decision, and what was named on Tuesday was as big as they come.

Big Mick

Referee
Griffo...in the 90's was the internet as prominant...did we have accessible forums?

I know I sure as hell hated the 90's...

mightypanther

Juniors
It maybe BM but mate seriously in our lean yrs in the 90s did we ever bag players managment and the coach (the coach being a club legend)

Yes, we did, whenever we felt it was warranted.

But, as Big Mick said, we were saying it more to each other in person, rather than on the internet.

Last edited:

murraymob

First Grade
pantha tool coote is playing pull your head out of your arse .He has scored a try and doing the goal kicking you tool

abpanther

Staff member
I don't see where Sammut fits in our future FG plans, he is not an outside back (too small), he can't play in the halves as he lacks composure and has brain snaps (2nd tackle kicks), I think fullback is his only spot and with Coote waiting in the wings it looks unlikely for him. I hope Wesser is out for the next couple of weeks as I would like to get an extended look at Sammut at fullback.

Kilkenny

Coach
How the mightly have fallen.

Almost all fans were of the opinion Jarod Sammut was the saviour and demanded he be our number seven this season.

The same fans are now on the kids back, posting he is no longer of first grade standard regardless of whether he is selected as a fullback, winger or in the halves.

As far as I am concerned ME has a lot to answer for. The fans are even more culpable for expecting so much of this kid.

You will destroy the career of Wade Graham as you have done with Jarod Sammut thru unrealistic expectations.

abpanther

Staff member
How the mightly have fallen.

Almost all fans were of the opinion Jarod Sammut was the saviour and demanded he be our number seven this season.

The same fans are now on the kids back, posting he is no longer of first grade standard regardless of whether he is selected as a fullback, winger or in the halves.

As far as I am concerned ME has a lot to answer for. The fans are even more culpable for expecting so much of this kid.

You will destroy the career of Wade Graham as you have done with Jarod Sammut thru unrealistic expectations.

I don't see what's wrong with assessing their play based on what we see, all I'm saying is based on what I have seen of Sammut I don't see where he fits in our future FG side. As fans I think we have the right to appraise our players.

Big Mick

Referee
Excuse me Kilkenny...but i'm telling ME to stick with him, that he is too good.

He showed last night what he is capable of.

That effort on Creagh near the line was great...nearly got him...guarantee'd Wesser would have been brushed off.

And with Graham, if you drop the kid straight away, what is that going to do to his confidence. Give him a couple more runs for taste of first grade...then prepare him for next season to start all year. If he makes mistakes...let him. That approach worked for Mitchell Pearce.

murraymob

First Grade
it appears wesser is out for a while.I would shift sammut there and see how he goes.With so many injuries its better to leave coote in u20 .Sammut gets his chance to show what he can do against a under strenght broncos

abpanther

Staff member
it appears wesser is out for a while.I would shift sammut there and see how he goes.With so many injuries its better to leave coote in u20 .Sammut gets his chance to show what he can do against a under strenght broncos

Agreed, leave Coote in u20s till next season and give Sammut the next couple of weeks to shine.

Fibroman

First Grade
I'd give Coote a crack.

Toss a coin between Graham and Sammut in the halves. They are both underdone and not ready for FG IMO.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Graham isnt ready fro 1st grade.
Put sammut their at 5/8 or fullback no where else.
If Lewis is picked for the Blues stick him at halfback.

Latest posts