What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Quiz

ocko

juniors
aaron brooks and micahel vick ia ssume you mean, although brooks is not starting atm

f**k it ill just ask one....In the Year greatness was bestowed about the nfl (The year Peyton Manning was drafted by the colts as the overall number 1 pick) who went number 2 and to which team? and for bonus points, who or what did they trade to get to the number 2 pick in order to draft this guy?

Fin077

Juniors
I'm not a Chargers fan but his hurts to type....here goes though....lol....

San Diego drafted Ryan Leaf 2nd overall.

To move up one spot from 3rd overall, they traded two first rounders, a 2nd and Eric Metcalf (pro bowler).

They're ok now...but that had to hurt....:shock: :? ;-) :D

Nice work, im gonna put up a few draft questions here now that someone responded since i love the draft haha. no looking them up guys!

1. In 1999 the top 3 overall picks were Quarterbacks Donovan McNabb was drafted No.2 overall and has gone onto have a great career But who were the bombs who were Picked 1 & 3?

2. Who was the last Offensive Lineman to be drafted 1st Overall and what team drafted him and in what year?

3. Who were the following players drafted by?

Eli Manning
Brett Favre
Ahman Green
John Elway
Steve Young
Kurt Warner

4. Who was the last player to make the Hall of Fame that wasnt drafted?

5. Oakland passed on Matt Leinart last year but are looking set to draft a QB with their 1st overall pick this year, who was the last quarterback that the raiders drafted in the first round and in what year?

6. True or False, 6 Quarterbacks were drafted before Dan Marino the year Marino was actually drafted?

7. True or False, Vinny Testaverde was drafted 1st overall?

8. True or False, Joe Montana was Drafted in the 2nd round in 1979?

9. (yes i know they arent brothers lol) Both Barry & Deion Sanders were in the same draft class and both were in the top 10, who went higher?

10. In 97 who went higher? Tiki or Ronde Barber?

11. The 2004 draft was known as the year of the Quarterback, What 4 current NFL starting qbs were drafted in the first round that year?

12. Who was the last Black Quarterback to be picked No.1 Overall?

ocko

juniors
off the top of my head:

1.) tim couch (1st) and akili smith (3rd)

2.) orlando pace, rams, 1997

3.) manning- chargers, favre- falcons, green- seahawks, elway-colts, young- tampa bay i think, although he did sign a huge contract with a usfl team called the la express, warner- no one.

4.) no idea

5.) Todd Marinovich, 1991

6.) False- it was 5...john elway, tony eason, todd blackledge and 2 other blokes i can't remember from that big qb first round of 83

7.) true- by the bucs in 87

8.) false- 3rd round

9.) barry sanders went 3rd overall in 89, which means that troy aikman (1st) and tony mandarich (2nd) went before him

10.) ronde ( i think)

11.) e manning, rivers, roethlisberger, losman

12.) none

which one of these is false:

*A Kicker won the NFL MVP in 1982
*Bo Jackson was drafted twice, once in 87 by tampa bay and once in 88 by The Raiders
*A player who only played one season in the NFL holds the single game interception record.
*Joe Montana was drafted in the 3rd round in his draft class
*In Superbowl 5 a player who was drafted as a Wide Reciever, kicked the game winning field goal.
*In Superbowl 10, a wide reciever caught 1 reception which was a touchdown catch. this was his one and only reception in his NFL career.

kkingston

Juniors
*A player who only played one season in the NFL holds the single game interception record.

All the others sound familiar

coach

which one of these is false:

*A Kicker won the NFL MVP in 1982
*Bo Jackson was drafted twice, once in 87 by tampa bay and once in 88 by The Raiders
*Joe Montana was drafted in the 3rd round in his draft class
*In Superbowl 5 a player who was drafted as a Wide Reciever, kicked the game winning field goal.
*In Superbowl 10, a wide reciever caught 1 reception which was a touchdown catch. this was his one and only reception in his NFL career.

I will have to think about this

Last edited:
coach, that actually happened. the guy who kicked the game winning field goal for the colts in sb 5 was actually drafted as a WR. kkingston already guessed correctly.

jdizzle

Juniors
If not Marino, it has to be Peyton.

Passing so much is only a new phenomenon. Marino's Dolphins relied on the pass so much and he is obviously the passing stat king.