What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Player of the Year

Our Player of the Year

• Petero Civoniceva

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Michael Jennings

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Luke Lewis

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Michael Gordon

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Frank Pritchard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify in post )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Nature Boy

Juniors
Who do you think Our Player of the Year is ?

For me Petero is a clear runaway for the title but are there any others that have played well this year?

mxlegend99

Referee
I went with Michael Gordon.

He is great every week and doesn't get anywhere near the recognition that Petero and Jennings get for their efforts.

The Nature Boy

Juniors
I went with Michael Gordon.

He is great every week and doesn't get anywhere near the recognition that Petero and Jennings get for their efforts.

He has been good this year, shame about his injuries otherwise i have no doubt he would be the Leagues Top Pointscorer this year and right up there for Top Tryscorer too.

maple_69

Bench
I went for Flash as well. I know he's a winger, but there have been a number of games where he has single handedly taken the game for Penrith. His goalkicking is up their with the best in the league, and when he is completely without support he very rarely puts a foot wrong. Plus I just like the guy.
Petero a close second, then Jenko.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Petro over flash simply because Petro was there more often whereas flash has had a somewhat unfortunate run with injuries this season. Jennings next then daylight.

bigfoot

Juniors
I voted Petero, for obvious reasons.
Lewis did a good job as a fill-in halfback, and Jennings and Gordon were awesome with the ball, while Pritchard had some great games (and some not so great).

murraymob

Coach
petro by a country mile.If the other forwards put in like he did we would be in the semi finals

abpanther

Staff member
I went for Jennings, the guy singlehandedly sparked our attack in many games, he is a freak. Petero has been great although I think he has faded in the second half of the season.

skrabsta

Juniors
Petero followed by Lewis - has had a pretty good season considering he has been played out of position for the better part of it.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I went for Jenning but i could of easily picked Petero.
Jennings looked dangerous everytime he got the ball this year and he should be picked in the Australian side.
Its a toss up with Jennings and Petero but i went with Jennings.

Latest posts