What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soony Bill Injured

ozenzud

Juniors
Raiders 2k2, you might be right. Its petty. But I have to be honest, I do get some pleasure out of seeing him hurt. Sorry, I just do. As for moving on, I have. Just looked briefly in the rear view mirror and enjoyed seeing some road kill.

A season ending injury, would be justice, a career ender would be kharma!

sooperdooper

First Grade
ohhh this is funny yet news we should have expected, i really hope the bloke gets a few injuries and Toulon get rid of him. He will then come crawling back with us only to punt him....
how i wish

fourplay

Juniors
lol @ people not realising the reason why people dont like him is cuz he dogged mid-contract and mid-season

no one cares that gasnier is going
well there is no ill feeling towards him
why? because he went about it in a proper manner

he's welcome to whatever money he can get
but he dudded everyone in this.
his club, teammates, fans, and even himself

if you were on a 5 year $50,000 contract with your employer and you don't like where u are and dislike ur boss and someone else offered u $250,000 a year im sure u wouldn't walk out of the contract right?

bartman

Immortal
lol @ people still sticking up for Sonny Bill's actions, and buying the hype that we need to raise the cap to keep greedy buggers in the game, until their next contract isn't good enough for them either...

Ram Man

Juniors
if you were on a 5 year $50,000 contract with your employer and you don't like where u are and dislike ur boss and someone else offered u $250,000 a year im sure u wouldn't walk out of the contract right?

If I wasnt happy with the money to start with I wouldnt ask for an extra 2 years on the contract thats for sure.

drake

First Grade
Oh no broo, I'm ennjured, enjured es!

Medical Bill Williams strikes again.

Suck sh*t through a straw Toulon.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Haha.

6a00c2251ce3f4f21900e398f379e80004-320pi

Last edited:

Tommax25

Bench
Am I just one of many that is not interested in hearing any news about SBW? He's gone now!

I am not interested in news reagrding his performance in their games, his nightlife there, ect. but I AM interested in hearing him getting injured. Great news, love it, just wish it was at least 3 months rather than 3 weeks

tiger_nick

Bench
how the f*ck can he get injured playing center in rugby? they make 3 tackles and 2 hit ups a game