What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soony Bill Injured

SET2JT

Juniors
how the f*ck can he get injured playing center in rugby? they make 3 tackles and 2 hit ups a game.
its his way of saying hes not getting paid enough. Next week we will find out he wasnt injured and hes gonna try and sue the club for salary restraint

Knightmare

Coach
I hope next time he breaks his spine and becomes a quadraplegic, John Farragher style. He won't even be able to drive buses to earn a living :lol:

sting

Bench
i say suck sh*t to toulon they're the ones now wasting their cash! serves them right. sbw will still be getting paid i'm sure he's not bothered in the slightest.

Last edited:
Toulon
The staff revealed a group of 26 players for the movement in Mont-de-Marsan Saturday. Delappe, Ribes, Giaccobazzi and Vidal integrate it for the first time. Sonny Bill Williams, nevertheless announced unavailable three weeks for a crack of the fibula, appear there.

Calixte

First Grade
FFS. Haven't read the thread so apologies if I repeat anything...

I fail to see why this is of any interest to anyone?

What the media seems to fail to get is this. The interest when SBW played resided in the fact he played rugby league.

He left rugby league and went to union.

The interest didn't go with him. The interest remains with rugby league.

I couldn't give a square root what Williams is doing now...he's gone from being front/back page news to no news.

Loudstrat

Coach
It is prayer time at the Lakemba mosque. All is silent as the faithful kneel toward Mecca. Suddenly a mobile phone rings - and in terror all flee into the street in fear that one of them recently got a new mobile from Osama. Their fears abate as they realise it's the only Muslim phone that Muhammad didn't pack holy gelignite into, and probably the only one he should have.

"Yo Bro!"

Carakling down the line is a familiar voice, and the conversation unfolds

SBW "Ets Senny. Senny Bull's enjured"

MUNDINE "What bro? Sonny Bills injured?"

SBW "Senny Bull's enjured?"

MUNDINE "Is he? Whose calling please? That you Danny? Listen mate, it's a bad time for phone sex"

SBW "Hey, it's me. Senny Bull"

MUNDINE "Hey Bro! What's going down?"

SBW "Khoder's not here. Senny Bull's hurt"

MUNDINE "Don't worry, bro. Khoder wouldn't cheat on you"

SBW "No, no, no. Senny Bull's enjured. En a Teckle"

MUNDINE "You playing League again?"

SBW "No, still pleying Regby for Toloun"

MUNDINE "But I though you said you were injured in a tacke?"

SBW "Yeah, we dudn't see thet heppening, dud we!"

MUNDINE "So, you OK"

SBW "Senny Bull broke hes sternum. Senny Bull will muss three metches"

MUNDINE "Only three matches"

SBW "Yeah, you cen stull play Regby with unjuries. Jest cent do enything strenuous, like folding the weshing or tecking the garbage out"

MUNDINE "So what can da man do, bro?"

SBW "I need you to fend me enether jub"

MUNDINE "Can't think of anything, maybe netball"

SBW "Niball? Thet's tougher then Regby!!!!!"

MUNDINE "Hang on, bro, you ain't chicking out of Rugby are you?"

SBW "Weel, Senny Bull hesent welched on a contruct for sux weeks. Senny Bull's stucking up for whet he believes un. Senny Bull's got balls"

MUNDINE "Yes, and it would have been more pleaseant if you washed them! So, what do you want to do?

SBW "Senny Bull wentes to be a Bes Driver"

MUNDINE? "A bus driver?"

SBW "Yes. Senny Bull wants to drive a bes"

MUNDINE "What soet of bus?"

SBW "A nice bug rid one!"

MUNDINE "A red one? Like to London buses?"

SBW "YES! SENNY BULL WANTS TO DRIVE A LONDON BES"

MUNDINE "But you can get injured driving a bus. What if you got your hand caught in the door? You'd get injured again, bro. Are you that stupid???"

The reply is a soft wimper, followed by gentle sobbing....

MUNDINE "Hey bro, it's cool. The man didn't mean to hurt you. Tell you what, I'll get Khoda to get you a job driving a London Bus"

SBW "You rully mean thet?"

MUNDINE "Yeah sure. theres one catch, bro"

SBW "What's that?"

MUNDINE "If Khoda gives you a drum of diesel, some fertiliser and a free mobile phone, drive straight to Piccadilly Circus, and wait for his call, ok?"

Calixte

First Grade
It is prayer time at the Lakemba mosque. All is silent as the faithful kneel toward Mecca. Suddenly a mobile phone rings - and in terror all flee into the street in fear that one of them recently got a new mobile from Osama. Their fears abate as they realise it's the only Muslim phone that Muhammad didn't pack holy gelignite into, and probably the only one he should have.

"Yo Bro!"

Carakling down the line is a familiar voice, and the conversation unfolds

SBW "Ets Senny. Senny Bull's enjured"

MUNDINE "What bro? Sonny Bills injured?"

SBW "Senny Bull's enjured?"

MUNDINE "Is he? Whose calling please? That you Danny? Listen mate, it's a bad time for phone sex"

SBW "Hey, it's me. Senny Bull"

MUNDINE "Hey Bro! What's going down?"

SBW "Khoder's not here. Senny Bull's hurt"

MUNDINE "Don't worry, bro. Khoder wouldn't cheat on you"

SBW "No, no, no. Senny Bull's enjured. En a Teckle"

MUNDINE "You playing League again?"

SBW "No, still pleying Regby for Toloun"

MUNDINE "But I though you said you were injured in a tacke?"

SBW "Yeah, we dudn't see thet heppening, dud we!"

MUNDINE "So, you OK"

SBW "Senny Bull broke hes sternum. Senny Bull will muss three metches"

MUNDINE "Only three matches"

SBW "Yeah, you cen stull play Regby with unjuries. Jest cent do enything strenuous, like folding the weshing or tecking the garbage out"

MUNDINE "So what can da man do, bro?"

SBW "I need you to fend me enether jub"

MUNDINE "Can't think of anything, maybe netball"

SBW "Niball? Thet's tougher then Regby!!!!!"

MUNDINE "Hang on, bro, you ain't chicking out of Rugby are you?"

SBW "Weel, Senny Bull hesent welched on a contruct for sux weeks. Senny Bull's stucking up for whet he believes un. Senny Bull's got balls"

MUNDINE "Yes, and it would have been more pleaseant if you washed them! So, what do you want to do?

SBW "Senny Bull wentes to be a Bes Driver"

MUNDINE? "A bus driver?"

SBW "Yes. Senny Bull wants to drive a bes"

MUNDINE "What soet of bus?"

SBW "A nice bug rid one!"

MUNDINE "A red one? Like to London buses?"

SBW "YES! SENNY BULL WANTS TO DRIVE A LONDON BES"

MUNDINE "But you can get injured driving a bus. What if you got your hand caught in the door? You'd get injured again, bro. Are you that stupid???"

The reply is a soft wimper, followed by gentle sobbing....

MUNDINE "Hey bro, it's cool. The man didn't mean to hurt you. Tell you what, I'll get Khoda to get you a job driving a London Bus"

SBW "You rully mean thet?"

MUNDINE "Yeah sure. theres one catch, bro"

SBW "What's that?"

MUNDINE "If Khoda gives you a drum of diesel, some fertiliser and a free mobile phone, drive straight to Piccadilly Circus, and wait for his call, ok?"

I was struggling to sit up after reading this... :lol:

Thomas

First Grade
I hope next time he breaks his spine and becomes a quadraplegic, John Farragher style. He won't even be able to drive buses to earn a living :lol:

Yeah....hahahaha f**k that'd be f**king funny!!HAHAHA.

What a merkining thing to say. :?

according to my sources, SBW will be out for 6 weeks, not 3.

thats made me even happier.

edit : just read brutus has pointed it out.

10 weeks would be much nicer

Last edited: