What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Was Just Rejected At ANZ Stadium Homebush Tonight

St. Brett

Juniors
Why is everyone anti-D/T?

If you don't believe me about ANZ stadium fudging figures then go to the next club game and count for yaself.

Of cause ANZ will pat themselves on the back this wednesday night for state of origin night.

But watch the next club game.

It got that way last week that they didn't even bother flashing the official figure on TV for the Dogs Raiders game, Dragons Panfers game.
They would have been embarrassed if the truth was revealed.

I got an e-mail reply from a lady at the NRL.

Dear Brett,
Thanks for the feedback.
You will need to take this complaint up with the stadium management. I will also pass your feedback on.
As for your comments about ANZ Stadium, we believe there is a need for modern facilities in the game today and the feedback we have had from many fans confirms that.
There is definitely still a place for suburban grounds with tradition but the clubs do need to provide for a growing fan base. Fans would quickly get tired of sitting on a hill week in week out having to queue for toilets and refreshments.

Last edited:

St. Brett

Juniors
They probably ask fans sitting in corperate boxes for their opinions.

I want the grass hill to sit on not allocated seating.
And nobody wants a 5pm kickoff for grand final this year either.
See, they never ask us, the fans.
They assume what's best for the game.

bartman

Immortal
Why is everyone anti-D/T?
D/T? Daily Telegraph? Because it's a crap paper mate. News Limited half own the game and their own paper acts in the opposite of the games' interests. Correct me if I'[m wrong, but don't News have a stake in Foxtel as well, who have been screwing the game, fans and live attendances with their scheduling decisions, for the sake of ratings and content.

And we can't even get rid of the News members of the NRL board so that the game might start to form more fruitful partnerships elsewhere. The SMH might be harder to read, but at least it's not owned by the same w*nkers that own the D/T.

m0j0

Bench
I've always said, you never know who is reading what or looking at your myspace page.

Brett, I don't think anyone is reading your myspace page. You've got 3 friends ... and 2 of them are deleted accounts.

I've found a shirt just for you:
A1882%20TOM%20IS%20MY%20FRIEND%20TEE.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pretty sorry state of affairs when you can't go into the ground with a banner that doesn't hurt anybody except the limited credibility of a shoddy stadium.

The Preacher

First Grade
The sign says goateed, creepy lookin' people need not apply
So Brett put his banner under his hat and went up to ask them why
They said you look like a fine upstanding young man, it's IN for you
So he took off his hat and said "fancy that, me, in bay 22" !!!

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs.

bartman

Immortal
Actually, reading this thread from the top, that was a great idea for a banner St Brett!

And you are right to be peeved they didn't appreciate your sense of humour...

mrford61

Juniors
The sign says goateed, creepy lookin' people need not apply
So Brett put his banner under his hat and went up to ask them why
They said you look like a fine upstanding young man, it's IN for you
So he took off his hat and said "fancy that, me, in bay 22" !!!

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs.

Most here are probably too young to appreciate it. Fitting though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What a weird thread. I mean, Brett, you're about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

Who admits to stealing in a public forum? Then puts their name in the thread. Then puts pictures of himself up BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing funnier is the amount of nuffies who came in to support you and get it all wrong as usual. A few smart ones have attempted to clarify yet the vox populi here have let all the real facts go over their heads.

Too funny.

Anyway, I'm off to make a banner. It's going to say Reserved for the Stupid. I'm bringing it to your house Brett. I'm bringing it to your house and planting in your front garden. I'm doing so because I have freedom of speech. Right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

stuke

Bench
What a weird thread. I mean, Brett, you're about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

Who admits to stealing in a public forum? Then puts their name in the thread. Then puts pictures of himself up BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing funnier is the amount of nuffies who came in to support you and get it all wrong as usual. A few smart ones have attempted to clarify yet the vox populi here have let all the real facts go over their heads.

Too funny.

Anyway, I'm off to make a banner. It's going to say Reserved for the Stupid. I'm bringing it to your house Brett. I'm bringing it to your house and planting in your front garden. I'm doing so because I have freedom of speech. Right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

there could already be one there!

Parra

Referee

Too funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your respect for public spaces is admirable. Your compliance with corporations wishes is something I suppose. Your use of the word 'nuffie' brands you as a 12 year old.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The ANZ Stadium Homebush doesn't want a bar of knowing the truth.

They don't want to hear it straight.

I bet when they saw me poking fun at their stadium last time with my 'No Vacancy' sign they made a note of it.

ANZ Homebush don't want us fans to admit that their ground is a joke and they kill anyones attempt at enjoyment.

ANZ Stadium condones killjoy behaviour.
They're ordered to kill anybody fun.

They'll never admit that they get sh*t attendance.

Last Friday and Saturday Dragons Vs Panfers and Raiders Vs Dogs attracted less than 10K combined.

They'll lie about the attendance to make themselves look good.
They won't admit to defeat and that we hate their ground.

Boycott that merkin of a place people!

I ask you to follow my lead and tell them to shove it up their coits.

This is far from over and I'm going to shout my lungs out tomorrow.

Come tomorrow I'm telling Gallop himself what that f*cking stadium is doing to us.

Yer, that's right, we're the ones who make this game what it is.
Without us that ANZ stadium can go f*ck itself.

dude, the AFL poofs have used your pic http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/big-crowd-at-anz-dont-bank-on-it/2008/09/03/1220121331894.html

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Nice one St Brett!

And looks like its in the SMH, not the Telegraph who you usually write your letters to?

Zigwaa

Bench
Haha, is he the one who went on that rant about not being allowed into the footy with his sign?

Latest posts