What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R26 Fri :: Roosters 10 Dragons 0 @ SFS

Round 26 Result :: Roosters v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragondad

First Grade
But you still have Soliola marking up on Gaz...

God I hope it doesn't rain and ruin what will be a big crowd.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
On his day Soliola is one of the best defensive centres in the game, and is his main asset any why he makes 1st grade. Just the last 6 weeks or so he has been falling off tackles left, right and center.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I actually hope the Roosters win as even though Brisbane won't get to play at home, I'd rather play the Roosters. The Dragons always beat us.

dragondad

First Grade
Now the nerves start to hit .. feels like a semi final come early.

Havent been so pumped about a regular season game since the big Dogs v Saints match at OKI in '06.

Chook Norris

First Grade
On his day Soliola is one of the best defensive centres in the game, and is his main asset any why he makes 1st grade. Just the last 6 weeks or so he has been falling off tackles left, right and center.
tbh that day rarely comes

some Roosters stats from 2006

Most Missed tackles

1.Soliola - 71

2. Morley - 68
3. Shillington - 60
4. Roberts - 50
5. Flannery - 49

sorry no source, i coped it from an old paper i had

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
im giving in to softness, dont fancy driving down on my own.

watch saints win at a mates place.

minichello playing makes it closer though, roosters play much better when hes there as does the rain.

Terrible !!!

You are always going on about crowds, and you are not going to a big game coz of the weather !!! Soft

Make sure you wear a nice dress to your mates place

j0nesy

Bench
The Rooster's are looking more committed than I have seen them for a long time.

I'm really not liking th Dragon's game plan, too much movement at this stage of the game. Judging by the conditions I really think Brown should have played Soward. His kicking game would have been invaluable.

Latest posts