What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soony Bill Injured

It is prayer time at the Lakemba mosque. All is silent as the faithful kneel toward Mecca. Suddenly a mobile phone rings - and in terror all flee into the street in fear that one of them recently got a new mobile from Osama. Their fears abate as they realise it's the only Muslim phone that Muhammad didn't pack holy gelignite into, and probably the only one he should have.

"Yo Bro!"

Carakling down the line is a familiar voice, and the conversation unfolds

SBW "Ets Senny. Senny Bull's enjured"

MUNDINE "What bro? Sonny Bills injured?"

SBW "Senny Bull's enjured?"

MUNDINE "Is he? Whose calling please? That you Danny? Listen mate, it's a bad time for phone sex"

SBW "Hey, it's me. Senny Bull"

MUNDINE "Hey Bro! What's going down?"

SBW "Khoder's not here. Senny Bull's hurt"

MUNDINE "Don't worry, bro. Khoder wouldn't cheat on you"

SBW "No, no, no. Senny Bull's enjured. En a Teckle"

MUNDINE "You playing League again?"

SBW "No, still pleying Regby for Toloun"

MUNDINE "But I though you said you were injured in a tacke?"

SBW "Yeah, we dudn't see thet heppening, dud we!"

MUNDINE "So, you OK"

SBW "Senny Bull broke hes sternum. Senny Bull will muss three metches"

MUNDINE "Only three matches"

SBW "Yeah, you cen stull play Regby with unjuries. Jest cent do enything strenuous, like folding the weshing or tecking the garbage out"

MUNDINE "So what can da man do, bro?"

SBW "I need you to fend me enether jub"

MUNDINE "Can't think of anything, maybe netball"

SBW "Niball? Thet's tougher then Regby!!!!!"

MUNDINE "Hang on, bro, you ain't chicking out of Rugby are you?"

SBW "Weel, Senny Bull hesent welched on a contruct for sux weeks. Senny Bull's stucking up for whet he believes un. Senny Bull's got balls"

MUNDINE "Yes, and it would have been more pleaseant if you washed them! So, what do you want to do?

SBW "Senny Bull wentes to be a Bes Driver"

MUNDINE? "A bus driver?"

SBW "Yes. Senny Bull wants to drive a bes"

MUNDINE "What soet of bus?"

SBW "A nice bug rid one!"

MUNDINE "A red one? Like to London buses?"

SBW "YES! SENNY BULL WANTS TO DRIVE A LONDON BES"

MUNDINE "But you can get injured driving a bus. What if you got your hand caught in the door? You'd get injured again, bro. Are you that stupid???"

The reply is a soft wimper, followed by gentle sobbing....

MUNDINE "Hey bro, it's cool. The man didn't mean to hurt you. Tell you what, I'll get Khoda to get you a job driving a London Bus"

SBW "You rully mean thet?"

MUNDINE "Yeah sure. theres one catch, bro"

SBW "What's that?"

MUNDINE "If Khoda gives you a drum of diesel, some fertiliser and a free mobile phone, drive straight to Piccadilly Circus, and wait for his call, ok?"

inspired.

the work of a genius

no name

Coach
according to my sources, SBW will be out for 6 weeks, not 3.

thats made me even happier.

edit : just read brutus has pointed it out.

10 weeks would be much nicer

Which source is that? The newspaper? Everyone knows he has a brooken leg and it's a cover up.
I don't like to wish ill on people but I did feel a bit happy when i heard this

BTW who is Soony Bill?

aids

Bench
he is in france, why isn't he eating cheese?
the extra calcium would have lesened the chance of a break.

russ13

First Grade
Here's a reference to the broken leg:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,24298088-14823,00.html
...After the game, none other than Toulon coach Tana Umaga appeared in the dressing room for a friendly hello where naturally and inevitably the conversation turned to his new buy. It was right then Umaga told the Reds, revealed exclusively here, that Williams had broken his leg.

No wonder they are not revealing the nature of the injury. A broken leg means Williams could be out for up to six weeks - which was exactly what Umaga said to the Reds.

Six weeks, not three.

Why they have set up such a charade is uncertain, but we'll take a guess. Three weeks seems minor, and keeps Toulon fans believing in their new buy. Six weeks confirms the reputation that Sonny is a crock, a reputation as well-worn as his nubby knee joints.

At the Bulldogs, Williams missed 47 games from a possible 120, through injury. He had shoulder reconstructions, ankle injuries, a torn meniscus, bruised bones, more ankle injuries, and stress fractures. In both feet...

screeny

Bench
Just wanted to say I love th cynicism inherent in RL fans. (Apart from the spine breaking comment, that sentiment has no place among decent people).

But overall I think we're missing the point: SBW no longer cares about playing IMO...all he cares about is making dough and whether he's on t'sideline or on t'field matters not a jot to him.