What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

acer arena

AILD

Bench
sweet. going to the monster truck thingy tomorrow night so wanted to know if should bring umbrella or not.

OVP

Coach
sweet. going to the monster truck thingy tomorrow night so wanted to know if should bring umbrella or not.

You are worried about the rain, and yet you are going to see Monster Trucks.

ok.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Acer Arena, Formerly known as the Sydney Superdome in Olympic park does have a roof. How on Earth else would the NBL games be played there lol

alien

Referee
its a very nice arena and is right near olympic park station so its easy to get to. i go there when they have the wwe there and iron maiden was great there this year too :)

McLovin

Staff member
It's a great venue to see concerts at. Saw the Fooies and the wrestling there when they came out earlier in the year...Gonna see Def Lep when they come out here as well...

How was the show AILD??

alien

Referee
I hope Metallica come back to Sydney and play their new album @ Acer this year.

I have been to the Sydney Entertainment Center for the Metallica St. Anger concert about 5 years ago and for a few of the NRL grandfinal footy shows but I like Acer Arena better.

skrabsta

Juniors
its a very nice arena and is right near olympic park station so its easy to get to. i go there when they have the wwe there and iron maiden was great there this year too :)

iron maiden were unbelievable - best 2 concerts i have ever been to.

Latest posts