What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Elliot gone!?

TeamSatan

Juniors
Terrible management leadership....as per usual....

Maybe i am wrong ..but when the league look at cutting teams they will make us extinct just like the bears and the jets

Sure they will probably merge us with the slugs to play out of parra...

To survive we must have high crowd averages .. we must have on field success..
Next year with elliott I doubt we will have either..

These dumb bastards are always making weak excuses ...to excuse their inability to perform their job with any degree of success..

The end is near.......so much potential ruined by so few.

skrabsta

Juniors
The way I feel about this decision is how Iimagine I would have felt as a kid waking up on Christmas day and finding that no presents were left for me.
I want to say that I will just stop actively following the team until there are some high level changes, but I know that I will be at every game I can get to next year and pestering the missus for new jerseys.
I will continue supporting this team - the guys that pull on the black jersey and play the game, I cant bring myself to support the coach as he has done nothing in his 2 years to earn that support , that may change , it may not, either way I dont care, all I want to see is my team go and play football - a few wins here and there wont go astray either!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hi guys..

I have it on a bit of authority that Leary rang several sponsors to get their opinion and it appears that Elliot got alot of support from the clubs sponsors however there are rumblings about that a certain member of the coaching staff has been accused of causing angst amongst players and other staff (no guesses as to who it is) and there see him as the big problem in the picture.

don't be surprised if this bloke gets the arse.

skrabsta

Juniors
i dont post often on p1 due to the arragance of the mods .When i raised the issue of the gates at eastern grandstand station street side.They made all sorts of excuses untill i stated i thought it was a fire and safety hazard. It now has been open at the end of the game last 2 home games

screw the arrogance of the mods - the arrogance of rob weaver is what made me stop posting there. YOu make one comment ,or share one opinion that he doesnt agree with and it seems like he goes out of way to publicly humilate the person.
If panthers want to cut costs, maybe they should consider axing that useless forum.

skrabsta

Juniors
Hi guys..

I have it on a bit of authority that Leary rang several sponsors to get their opinion and it appears that Elliot got alot of support from the clubs sponsors however there are rumblings about that a certain member of the coaching staff has been accused of causing angst amongst players and other staff (no guesses as to who it is) and there see him as the big problem in the picture.

don't be surprised if this bloke gets the arse.

hope so - that wanker is cancer to the panthers, the sooner it is cut out, the better the chance of a recovery.

t1tan

Juniors
screw the arrogance of the mods - the arrogance of rob weaver is what made me stop posting there. YOu make one comment ,or share one opinion that he doesnt agree with and it seems like he goes out of way to publicly humilate the person.
If panthers want to cut costs, maybe they should consider axing that useless forum.
Same here.

murraymob

First Grade
did any one else notice the last few games players would just walk away from him on the field.I think that person will go. Give girds the trainers job should at least increase the female numbers of the crowd

skrabsta

Juniors
did any one else notice the last few games players would just walk away from him on the field.I think that person will go. Give girds the trainers job should at least increase the female numbers of the crowd
i reckon pantha boy would probably enjoy that too.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Definetely.
I think Girds would do a great job.
Our crowd will indeed increase with female supporters.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can't believe another club is poorly run as ours, no wonder the NRL is in such a mess. All the best for next year guys, hopefully you get a decent coach for 2010.

*Sandy*

First Grade

He death stared a supporter when they asked him to sit down and let the boys play at the last game. :lol:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I can't believe another club is poorly run as ours, no wonder the NRL is in such a mess. All the best for next year guys, hopefully you get a decent coach for 2010.
You Eels fans should consider yourselves lucky.
You will never feel the pain us Pantha fans have gone through.

murraymob

First Grade
parra supporters do know our pain it been twenty odd years since they won.Thats why we both know the rough years and understand each others pain.I will watch with great interest to see if elliott makes any comment on the direction he wants to go

griffo346

First Grade
guys i know someone has said this before but penrith have never sacked any coach there always seen out there length

t1tan

Juniors
DITTO.

I won't be attending another home game until there are changes in the board or the coaching staff.

I spent $450 on tickets this year, and an average of about another $50 at the game. Went to all but 2 games.

It's won't be happening next year. I will watch the game fro home or the Paceway. My children and their children will be following my lead.

My mates and their children are also following my lead.

We have voted with our feet and our wallets.

I go to the club about 3 times a year now as opposed to every 2-3 weeks in years gone by.

Not blowing wind out my backside, but my beer/footy money is $400 per week. I will be spending that at the Penrith Paceway until things change.
So you wont be at any games next year,fibro?

Latest posts