What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Molly Meldrum has a big...

Kiki

First Grade
oh well good on him. at least his passion is genuine and he isnt a bandwagon jumper like a huge majority of storm fans.

Molly probably changed to the Storm because Waldron used to be in charge of St Kilda.
I wonder if the purple wiggle is a storm fan because he's Mollys biatch.

Mate, You don't know you history!!!

Have a look at a extended version of the 99 GF and who was the host of the GF party?

Molly

Waldron was not even considered a position at the storm!!!

PROVE YOU KNOW SWEET F.A

melbourne_belle

Juniors
oh well good on him. at least his passion is genuine and he isnt a bandwagon jumper like a huge majority of storm fans.

Like it or not we need bandwagon jumpers at our club to try and grow the game down here. Hopefully some of these bandwagon jumpers stay on and become genuine win or lose type fans.

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh hello Duddy, Wondered when you'd slink out of the shadows. I agree with someone and I have a "pack"? lol, you're the one with the intarweb 'gang' of three. Where are they today? I miss them *cries*

t1tan

Juniors
Mate, You don't know you history!!!

Have a look at a extended version of the 99 GF and who was the host of the GF party?

Molly

Waldron was not even considered a position at the storm!!!

PROVE YOU KNOW SWEET F.A
Meh,like i give a rats about your club history.