What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last chance' as Storm players separate

macnaz

Staff member
I hope they smash them by at least twenty. I would friggin break my neck trying to get back here and get online to dance a jig through every anti-storm thread. Woohooo!

Hmmmmmm and what sort of dancing will you be doing love????

StormChaser

First Grade
Um, is there such thing as "Gonna kill myself with a rusty razor" dance? Lol.

*Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*

Bulldog Force

Referee
Um, is there such thing as "Gonna kill myself with a rusty razor" dance? Lol.

*Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*

Here here

cuddle.jpg

StormChaser

First Grade
Awww, you're sweet. I thought you were a tool, but apart from supporting the dogs, you aint that bad! haha!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Awww, you're sweet. I thought you were a tool, but apart from supporting the dogs, you aint that bad! haha!
lol. Well you aren't too bad yourself. I know what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a Grand Final thrashing... doesn't help to have tools in here rubbing salt into the wounds. Storm will be back on their feet next year.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
lol. Well you aren't too bad yourself. I know what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a Grand Final thrashing... doesn't help to have tools in here rubbing salt into the wounds. Storm will be back on their feet next year.
well done HASSAN:lol::lol:

What are you? A caveman? It's 2009!! Plus, show me where the "gentlemen" are in this forum?

waiting.waiting.waiting.

I don't hear you complaining about that you sexist twat. No wonder you support the Dogs.

:lol:

You don't even know what year it is, let alone what day it is!!

Been dancing much?

Latest posts