What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Glenn

First Grade
Seriously, How good is this Rip Taylor. Everything he touches turns to gold.

WHY ISN'T he Coaching our 1st grade team? Why isn't he at the very least the assistant? Players have respect for him and looks as though he instills that mental toughness in his teams. Something that we have been lacking in 1st grade for years.

Sign Rip for Life.

One thing for sure is that Rip would instill some mongrel into the forwards, If he wants to be in a first grade spot is another matter.

Gotta love Macca and a few other guys holding up the 4.

Wentywinners2.jpg

BTW the last team to win the Premier League/ Reserve Grade/ NSW Cup 4 times in a row was Souths in the 1930's and they also won 5 straight in the 20's. With the exception of Balmain Winning it in 1928 and 1930, Souths Held the Trophy from 1923 - 1934

After an ACL injury it's common to be able to walk around though.

When I did mine, the first thing all the docs etc said was did you go back on? Because after about 10-15 mins, the damaged nerves in the ligament settle down and you feel like you can go for a run again.

Although mine was f**ked everywhere else so I didn't feel like that at all :lol:

Well if it is an ACL, he has 5 months to get over it.

Parra Guru

Coach
Yeah just saying, just cause the guy was on his feet, especially after a GF, that all is OK. Especially since he was wearing a brace.

Hopefully it all comes back clear for him.... probably not the way you would want your players spending pre season training - in rehab rather than on the park.

Delboy

First Grade
Harsh judges would say being in a brace won't make a lot of difference to pre season training, just a cynical observation that we don't appear to have worked that hard in the past couple of years.

Get well Joe.

Nikki

Coach
Hopefully everyone can see this and I am sure Nikki, and everyone else will be able to post similar photos but.

main.php

Photos! Oh dear god do I have photos.. hahahaha! One of the first things to happen once we got back to the club was Macca calling WC and I over and shoving the cup in our hands yelling "Facebook photo!!!" :lol::lol::lol: He knows its true..

Hellsy

Immortal
Go WENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go you bloody good things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of those boys.
Once again they showed that they are the true winners in our club... even though they were made into the bastard children. Hopefully Parra pay tribute to them ALL at Presentation night on Friday

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Harsh judges would say being in a brace won't make a lot of difference to pre season training, just a cynical observation that we don't appear to have worked that hard in the past couple of years.

Get well Joe.

:lol:

Yes, he may need a pink non contact jersey.... they're probably all taken!!

Nikki

Coach
We've won 4 years in a row Hels

Here is me, the Cup and Players Player Brod Wright. If not mentioned elsewhere, Iwi Hauraki got the Coaches Award and Joey G got Player of the week.

n645213017_1394351_8575.jpg

Fathead

Bench
We've won 4 years in a row Hels

Here is me, the Cup and Players Player Brod Wright. If not mentioned elsewhere, Iwi Hauraki got the Coaches Award and Joey G got Player of the week.

n645213017_1394351_8575.jpg
Great Photo Nikki !!!
I hope you said to the lad to get into the gym in the off season and pack on the muscle. He could be anything - he certainly has the ticker !

Latest posts