What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seu Seu, WIGAN?

kiwi_man

Juniors
on this subject, any idea what DA is gonna do coz they have released big mark tookey so is he goin to buy another frontrower or is he goin to uses the talent he has got? i reckon he should buy rauhihi or he should scope england for a big kiwi prop.

kiwi_man

Juniors
its a shame the kinghts couldnt hang on to him but if he came to the warriors he would give us some mungrel and he would add grunt that jerry gives us

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Rauhihi's getting too old, what's the point in buying someone who's only got a year or two left? Might as well have held onto Seu Seu.
DA needs to look at acquiring at least one good YOUNG front rower, I don't care if he's Kiwi, Aussie, Pom, french or whatever. poaching someone from union would be another possibility. Jerry Collins would look just as great with number 8 on his back in a Warriors jersey :twisted:

ThrashViking

Juniors
I'd rather have him in the Warriors than Matt Jobson.
He's big strong and fast-What else could you want? but i doubt the Warriors would touch him with a 10 ft poll

ozbash

Referee
it seems to be a habit forming with twarriors

cleary
campo
swann
tony
carlaw
myles
morgan
seuseu
tooks

all in the last couple of years

and dont actually replace them, well, they do replace them but the guys are hardly earth shattering.

somebody must be on a bloody phenomenal contract cos its always the cap used as an "excuse"

LeagueNut

First Grade
ozbash said:
it seems to be a habit forming with twarriors

cleary
campo
swann
tony
carlaw
myles
morgan
seuseu
tooks

all in the last couple of years

and dont actually replace them, well, they do replace them but the guys are hardly earth shattering.

somebody must be on a bloody phenomenal contract cos its always the cap used as an "excuse"

I don't think it's just one person causing the cap problems ... remember there are a hell of a lot of players who began 2001 as 'fringe' first-graders who have now played Grand Finals and Test matches. That would normally mean upgraded contracts.

kiwi_man

Juniors
rauhihi has got atleast another 5 yrs in him and plus i reckon he would enjoy playin with all the kiwis

Latest posts