What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

Evil Borad

Juniors
Good luck to him. I hope he regains his form that won him an Australian jersey (as long as he plays like crap against souths)

Dave Q

Coach
Hes a champion as you will see.

Sat2HegsNeverwalkalone.jpg

Club captain material.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach

Shannon Hegarty

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Shannon Hegarty
Personal informationFull nameShannon HegartyNicknameNegativeBorn14 June 1979 (1979-06-14) (age 29)Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaHeight181 cm (5 ft 11 in)Weight94 kg (14 st 11 lb)Playing informationPositionWing, CentreClubYearsTeamPldTGFGP1998–2004Sydney Roosters10952002082004–2008South Sydney Rabbitohs591000402009North Queensland Cowboys00000Total1686200248RepresentativeYearsTeamPldTGFGP2003Queensland300032003Australia31004As of 24 August 2008Source: NRL StatsShannon Hegarty (born 14 June 1979 in Brisbane, Queensland) is a former Queensland and Australian international rugby league footballer currently signed with the North Queensland Cowboys. He previously played for the Sydney Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs in the National Rugby League. His usual position is at Centre or Wing shows excellent ability to run sideways and has earned himself the awesome title of the crab as no one can do it better, has outstanding ability to drop the ball where it matters most. great asset to any club but wasnt suited at redfern..
Hegarty was released from the final year of his playing contract with the Rabbitohs on a mutual agreement. He signed with North Queensland two days later.[1]
Hegarty has posed with former Rabbitohs teammates Nathanael Barnes and Luke Grant for the upcoming Gods Of Football charity calendar.

[edit] Representative games

• State Of Origin: Played 3 games in total for Queensland
  • International: Played 3 tests for Australia
[edit] References

1. ^ "North Queensland Cowboys have signed Shannon Hegarty for 2009", Fox Sports News (Australia) (23 January 2009). Retrieved on 23 January 2009.

[edit] External links

[show]​
v • d • e
Sydney Roosters squad - 2003 World Club

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Shannon Hegarty

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Shannon Hegarty
Personal informationFull nameShannon HegartyNicknameNegativeBorn14 June 1979 (1979-06-14) (age 29)Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaHeight181 cm (5 ft 11 in)Weight94 kg (14 st 11 lb)Playing informationPositionWing, CentreClubYearsTeamPldTGFGP1998?2004Sydney Roosters10952002082004?2008South Sydney Rabbitohs591000402009North Queensland Cowboys00000Total1686200248RepresentativeYearsTeamPldTGFGP2003Queensland300032003Australia31004As of 24 August 2008Source: NRL StatsShannon Hegarty (born 14 June 1979 in Brisbane, Queensland) is a former Queensland and Australian international rugby league footballer currently signed with the North Queensland Cowboys. He previously played for the Sydney Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs in the National Rugby League. His usual position is at Centre or Wing shows excellent ability to run sideways and has earned himself the awesome title of the crab as no one can do it better, has outstanding ability to drop the ball where it matters most. great asset to any club but wasnt suited at redfern..
Hegarty was released from the final year of his playing contract with the Rabbitohs on a mutual agreement. He signed with North Queensland two days later.[1]
Hegarty has posed with former Rabbitohs teammates Nathanael Barnes and Luke Grant for the upcoming Gods Of Football charity calendar.

[edit] Representative games

• State Of Origin: Played 3 games in total for Queensland
  • International: Played 3 tests for Australia
[edit] References

1. ^ "North Queensland Cowboys have signed Shannon Hegarty for 2009", Fox Sports News (Australia) (23 January 2009). Retrieved on 23 January 2009.
[edit] External links

[show]​
v ? d ? e

Sydney Roosters squad - 2003 World Club

YAWN..get over him gaybo !

Jubileeboy

First Grade
go and stalk someone else you dog-balls schlocking cretin!

hahahaha...

So I can leave you and Shannon Nobody in peace??

Keep your pathetic little wormesis in place and I will stop responding to your ever so thoughtful, wonderful insights....deal ?

( I struugle to keep a straight face after reading your posts but your off-sider is way outta line!!)

You really should deal with him....:):):)

Shorty

Staff member
hahahaha...

So I can leave you and Shannon Nobody in peace??

Keep your pathetic little wormesis in place and I will stop responding to your ever so thoughtful, wonderful insights....deal ?

( I struugle to keep a straight face after reading your posts but your off-sider is way outta line!!)

You really should deal with him....:):):)
Hmm this post doesn't look exactly on topic to me.
Either did your previous.

So unless you've got something constructive to say about Heggarty off you go back to the Dragons forum.

Talanexor

Juniors
Fair call Shorty, but seriously, is there ANYTHING constructive anyone can say about Heggarty?

He's old, he's slow and he's a winger. We should be promoting some of the younger guys and getting them to play wing, not signing a talentless has-been.

I'm going to be spewing if Hegs gets a go in front of Farrar or Boor - hell, Shane Tronc on the wing is probably a better option!!!!

Why did we sign him, dear god why? I don't understand this at all.

Latest posts