What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with Level 3 - Parramatta Leagues Club

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
last time I drove a cart, at Rally in Coffs, the front wheel/axle broke off

I feel the need, the need for speed

Go carts will each have poker machines installed along with the cup holders. Smoking will be permitted due to the fact that the cars will all be pumping out fumes anyways so that whole second-hand smoke argument is not relevant.

Also, Twiz, the cups that are provided have very secure lids to eliminate spillages.

Parra

Referee
Thats good to know - we can't win a comp - but we make a great yum cha !!!

We do make great yum cha. I went to Canterbury Leagues today. Big chinese restaurant, good yum cha -just one notch below ours. So we have to keep on our game in that department.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
1) Obviously it was read by the present board and things have improved since. Admittedly, perhaps not enough. You shouldnt get extra kudo's for having read it and simply implying the others didnt. Cheap shot.
2) Correct you did come here and communicate. Just how many "informative" posts have been made by those recently elected to the board? Did you do the rounds of every forum or just this one where you obviously knew there was a vested interest due to the work of Hellsy and co promoting membership? Didn't see anything on any other boards/forums.
3) Yes you invited people to your meetings. Strategically, you invited people from this forum. Strategically, you invited those that post often and whose views here are respected. Strategically, you invited and pleased those who have the biggest influence on people here, obviously helping your cause. Not a slight on you. Good tactics. Well done.
4) I could write a business plan for a lemonade stall out the front of my house. That doesnt mean that it is any good. Are you suggesting that the current board dont have a business plan? What is your point if not this?
5) Mr Fitzgerald also stated that he believes the club will be around in 5 years. Surprisingly, that quote didnt seem to be newsworthy in the Daily Telegraph. Ofcourse he couldn't guarantee it. Nothing is guaranteed. I note that you avoid using the word guarantee in your list above. Yourselves and DF feel the exact same way on this point. Cheap shot.
6) Your informal get togethers are nothing but pep rallies for your future endeavours. Similar to Obamas and McCains fund racing dinners during their campaign. Yet, you bag the crap out of the current board on here. Tell everyone how useless they are and then continue to stir the masses when they dont turn up to YOUR pep rally. You still want them to turn up and have a cordial discussion with you and help your campaign after your comments about them on here. Its a bit much if you ask me.
Certainly not the type of person/s I do business with.
7) Yes, yes you did. congratulations.

I think what pete was asking is this. What heave YOU personally done. I assume that he is talking of your role of official 3p fan liason officer. You are the most important part of the 3p campaign, Col. You are the one who has the task of keeping the LU members happy. You simply cannot win without them. I am sure that you realise this.

Are you giving off the best possible appearance for your group with some of the comments you have made lately? Remembering that without the 3 musketeers you would all just be random names on a ballot paper. Can you tell me, are the footy players string puppets or do you physically have to put your hand up their arse?

Who the hell are you! How dare you call legends of this club puppets, with someone having their hand up their arse. Whose got their hand up your arse, and I really wonder who you really are, or more importantly who is feeding you rubbish that comes out of your mouth. Everyone has the right to be anonymous on this forum, but not to denegrate others, then hide behind it, and bring religion into it. Very wide bow sport. I am in Parramatta on Wednesday, how about we hook up and have a coffee, and I will discuss some of the improvements that will come with change, just leave me a private message and I will give you my mobile. I will use the word GUARANTEE that this club will be here well after I have turned my toes up. Mate there is a lot I would like to say, but I might get a visit from the administartor again, so mate this is Australia and everyone has the right to an opinion, its just not all of us have vile uneducated opinions to deride someone who only wants change.....something Denis wrote about in the 70s. I have the letter if you wish to read it.
I wont hide who I am, give me a ring and have a coffee.
Terry Leabeater

Gronk

Staff member
Who the hell are you! How dare you call legends of this club puppets, with someone having their hand up their arse. Whose got their hand up your arse, and I really wonder who you really are, or more importantly who is feeding you rubbish that comes out of your mouth. Everyone has the right to be anonymous on this forum, but not to denegrate others, then hide behind it, and bring religion into it. Very wide bow sport. I am in Parramatta on Wednesday, how about we hook up and have a coffee, and I will discuss some of the improvements that will come with change, just leave me a private message and I will give you my mobile. I will use the word GUARANTEE that this club will be here well after I have turned my toes up. Mate there is a lot I would like to say, but I might get a visit from the administartor again, so mate this is Australia and everyone has the right to an opinion, its just not all of us have vile uneducated opinions to deride someone who only wants change.....something Denis wrote about in the 70s. I have the letter if you wish to read it.
I wont hide who I am, give me a ring and have a coffee.
Terry Leabeater

What did he say that was rubbish Terry ?

Why not give us details of your plans here ? As long as they're not libelous, you wont get in any strife from the mods. Right Colonel ?

strider

Post Whore
ummm - i think he just wants to have a coffee and talk .... I think you'll find 3P are very open and love the chance to talk to anyone openly and show they are fair dinkum

Go carts will each have poker machines installed along with the cup holders. Smoking will be permitted due to the fact that the cars will all be pumping out fumes anyways so that whole second-hand smoke argument is not relevant.

Also, Twiz, the cups that are provided have very secure lids to eliminate spillages.
you are a better driver than me hj if you can still steer a go kart while drinking, smoking, and playing the pokies all at the same time :shock::lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
id like to see level 3 developed into a multi purpose track and field arena where i can work on my sprinting and shot put

bartman

Immortal
I reckon he's just holding out on an excuse... getting in early before he's excluded from the 2012 Games team.