What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with Level 3 - Parramatta Leagues Club

Gronk

Staff member
ummm - i think he just wants to have a coffee and talk .... I think you'll find 3P are very open and love the chance to talk to anyone openly and show they are fair dinkum

So a LC member has to have coffee with Terry to find out 3P's plans ? :sarcasm:

strider

Post Whore
So a LC member has to have coffee with Terry to find out 3P's plans ? :sarcasm:
ummmmm no - to have a chat about what his obvious and blatant grievences are with 3P

why are you riding 3P's announcements so hard? are there any other announcements being made from anywhere? ride em all ...... I understand where you guys are coming from in terms of it all being unclear what anyone is going to do, but tbh i don't understand why you are death riding them and only them :?

Gronk

Staff member
ummmmm no - to have a chat about what his obvious and blatant grievences are with 3P

why are you riding 3P's announcements so hard? are there any other announcements being made from anywhere? ride em all ...... I understand where you guys are coming from in terms of it all being unclear what anyone is going to do, but tbh i don't understand why you are death riding them and only them :?

Because being the only alternative ticket and nice guys isn't enough for me.

Show me the money !
clapping.gif

fish eel

Immortal
I made my first ever trip into Wenty Leagues on saturday night.

Totally different place compared to Parra Leagues. Lots of Pokies, but a completely different feel.

Seemed they have a lot more scope though to do different things because, or maybe this is just the perception, it seemed to have a lot more floorspace.

Nikki

Coach
I made my first ever trip into Wenty Leagues on saturday night.

Totally different place compared to Parra Leagues. Lots of Pokies, but a completely different feel.

Seemed they have a lot more scope though to do different things because, or maybe this is just the perception, it seemed to have a lot more floorspace.

I love Wenty Leagues. They seem to have found a common ground with the Pokie players and social club users. It is so much more welcoming when you first walk in. I think they do have more space then Parra tho. I would like to see Parra opened up a bit like Panthers tbh.