What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a quick question................................

to_ddeath

Coach
Wow, f**kin hell...stunning prose right there... not quite up to the standard of all your other
words of wisdom on other threads....
*YAWN*

Syko

Juniors
I thought the storm would atleast be creative this season and invent a new wrestling move, but it seems they will keep using the chicken wing..

so sad :(

StormChaser

First Grade
I can't resist! The urge to kick. Is. Too. Strong!!! lmao, plus you make it so easy and I'm uber bored at work.

to_ddeath

Coach
You are more than boring, trust me. Watching paint dry is actually interesting by comparison.
Anyway, before you make the experience even more mind-numbing... Enjoy it all while it lasts.
See you & your several-thousand regular supporters (at best) at Kogarah in late July...
Nah wait, hang on a sec..... most of your mob won't show up for that either.....oh what a pity.....how sad, the team that noone up here gives 2 sh*ts about. I pity you.... slightly.
Looking forward to your first loss of the year this weekend? You should be.

T.

AILD

Bench
dragons got pulled up for a grapple on the weekend too, just thought ild mention that.

11Straight

Juniors
Wow, f**kin hell...stunning prose right there... not quite up to the standard of all your other
words of wisdom on other threads....
*YAWN*
Look out you might be on the end of another of her "classic" slams.:roll:(pardon the wrestling pun)

She is about as witty as a bad case of the clap.

StormChaser

First Grade
Did you google that one or just ask your dad? :lol: Seriously, do you ever log out? You're the most persistent troll. A sh*t one, but persistent none the less.

I'm done with you, you have nothing to offer. IGNORE function shazam!! Talk to yourself from now on twatfeatures. I'm not biting.

MsStorm

Bench
dragons got pulled up for a grapple on the weekend too, just thought ild mention that.

And did it go to the match review committee...no sir/
The Dragons are now the protected species, since Bennett's arrived.

Latest posts