What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

markieboy

Juniors
I knew you guys were grubs but now I've learnt you can't play Footy either.

Myths.

Enjoy the wooden spoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poolshark

Juniors
No worries Brett, now back to your room. Oh that's right, you can't go back there can you. I heard there's a new Government Housing Complex being built where Brookvale is/was, maybe you should apply to share a room with Anthony.

gong_eagle

First Grade
No worries Brett, now back to your room. Oh that's right, you can't go back there can you. I heard there's a new Government Housing Complex being built where Brookvale is/was, maybe you should apply to share a room with Anthony.

the Moron isn't a Manly fan either

MarkieBoy is the myth

Feej

First Grade
We should keep this thread open for our good friends north of Tom Ugly's.

They'll be here very soon........

Ribs

Bench
Suck sh*t for 3 things. Following a rubbish team, Trent Barrett being soft and losing. Tools. Gold!

Ausguy

Coach
long way to go in the season... injuries are killing us. thought they would put us away today, im sure they are not wrapped with their perfromance from all reports it was an awful game but the less awful team won.

onto next week we go... you dont win anything in round 3.

_Johnsy

Referee
Scumnulla, sh*t side, sh*t attack, we bombed 4 tries. You asswads are wasting your time this year.

It was a crap game but we were worse than expected. they deserved to win it, but seriously they better play better than that against Brisbane or they will have 40 put on them. Us, well I hope we don't come up against the Como under 10's. they would whoop us by 20

Generalzod

Immortal
It was a crap game but we were worse than expected. they deserved to win it, but seriously they better play better than that against Brisbane or they will have 40 put on them. Us, well I hope we don't come up against the Como under 10's. they would whoop us by 20

I think it's going to be a long season....

Gaba

First Grade

Not really people always say that when a team wins not in an exciting match the next team will beat them by 40, in fact its the team who suppose to win by 40 the team what always loses

sloppy game from both sides if you ask me. Seems every game we (or them) are losing players for the year.

#1 game we lost Kearney & Ross.
#2 game They lost Cameron S. And we lost (Seymour) Misi through suspension
#3 game They lost Cooper and we might lose Barrett for a couple of weeks

Seaon '09 is looking good for us....