What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Long White Lattes

1 Ah Van
2 Kemp
3 Kirk
4 Ropati
5 Vatuvai
6 Moon
7 Jones
8 Rapira
9 Henderson
10 Price
11 Mannering
12 Lillyman
13 Luck

14 Fein
15 Packer
16 Royal
17 Matulino
18 Heremaia

Mckinnons Hammie is bung so hes out so that makes Paddy fullback and Kirk to the centres.

Just named on radiosport

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I would of put Kemp at fullback he was great when he played there last season for the broncos.

I was thinking the same thing. The Gidley non-sinbinning was the first real chance Kemp has had to open up and he was lightning. Imagine him given free reign to roam from side to side coming back on the inside or with second man plays. Could be lethal. Plus I thought Ah Van was settling into centre nicely.

MKEB...

Staff member
Interesting, I would have thought they would put Kirk in fullback and keep Blinky in the centres...Isnt that the reason Cleary bought Kirk over?

We have now got the midget centre pairing that nobody really wanted to see.

Meth

Staff member
Kirk is too small. A Kemp/Kirk pairing looks incredibly vulnerable.

Matulino should start to fix up the dynamic

Fien played well vs Knights- doesn't deserve to be dropped

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Fien also made crucial mistakes at crucial times. I don't think his head is in the right place at the moment. Needs to get his future sorted out.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Theyve thrown Patrick a hospital pass by giving him the fullback role.

Kirk should have been put there - then when he f**ked up, a good reason to punt him. Meanwhile you might dent Patrick's confidence (he's had some shockers at fullback, let's not forget).

Also Patrick's strength may have seen him poke his head through the line at centre and unleash Kemp. Kirk wont give Kemp any sort of quality ball, that side might be a nightmare on defence as well.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Interesting, I would have thought they would put Kirk in fullback and keep Blinky in the centres...Isnt that the reason Cleary bought Kirk over?

We have now got the midget centre pairing that nobody really wanted to see.

:lol:, I've met Patty a couple of times, and that blink of his cracks me up.

Iafeta

Referee
I don't know if it's the worst thing for Kirk to be in the centres. He's peeing even me off with the last few darts down the sideline with no balance or speed. That said, I probably would have liked to have seen Kemp freed up at fullback, more for the fact that Blinky's favoured position is fullback and last week he did ok there.

Martli

Coach
1 Kemp
2 Kirk
3 Ah Van
4 Ropati
5 Vatuvai

Much Better in my opinion.

I don't rate Paddy as a fullback but I think he can do well at centre. Likewise, I don't rate kirk as a centre (or an NRL player tbh) but think he's better on the wing than at centre...