What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW can do it!!!!

Disco

Bench
Earlier in the year i thought of this SOO series as a forgone conclusion, but you know what, I think the blues are well and truely in with a shout.

The packs are comparable perhaps with a slight edge to NSW.

And whilst the QLD backline is amazing, the blues have quality players in outstanding form.

Guys like, Lyon, Hayne, Wallace and Jennings could do the unthinkable and knockoff the all-test QLD backline

Charlie124

First Grade
So you guys are more than happy for Lyon to wear the sky blue again now, just because he is playing alright currently?

FMD If a QLDer came out and said "Don't pick me, i don't want to play" you can be damn sure he'd have a red line through his name for the rest of his career.

As for NSW winning, i dont think it will happen but desparation can be a very motivating factor so i wouldnt rule it out.

Disco

Bench
Im a Manly fan and i belive that id Lyon doesnt want to play then they shouldnt pick him, give the jersey to someone who'd do anything for it.

That said Lyon will be selected and will play

The point of this thread is that Lyon is one of a few in form backs who i believe can bring NSW right back into this contest

Latest posts