What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot: Sbw

TheParraboy

Staff member
Guess who rocked in town? :D

Should we have a chat to him ? :sarcasm:

Anyone else hear the bloke he is gonna fight, He really wants to smash $onny :D

Eels Dude

Coach
The less threads about this bloke the better. I'm over him. The only person who gives a stuff about him is Danny Weidler.

swoop

Juniors
Did you see who he's gunna fight. Some kiwi bloke, not sure he's even a boxer, saw him interviewed on channel nine news. Funny guy, offered to fight bare knuckles and just wants to punch SBW in the head. He also said he's good enough to knock out SBW and Mundine on the same night.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Did you see who he's gunna fight. Some kiwi bloke, not sure he's even a boxer, saw him interviewed on channel nine news. Funny guy, offered to fight bare knuckles and just wants to punch SBW in the head. He also said he's good enough to knock out SBW and Mundine on the same night.

:lol:

yeah thats him

I dont think anyone would be partial (other than SBW lovers) to $onny getting a bit of a belting, that should re-interest a few ;-)

Eels Dude

Coach
At the same time... let's not promote the bloke. Anyone that watches this wanker's fight results in him getting a lot more money.

swoop

Juniors
A damn good rugby league player though...

Overated, overpaid, injury prone. Played about 10 games in 3yrs(Slightly exaggerated) I'd love to see the kiwi guy knock him out.

Having said that, I won't be watching it.

salvy71

Juniors
At the same time... let's not promote the bloke. Anyone that watches this wanker's fight results in him getting a lot more money.

Well I'm booking the fight on Main Event but mainly to watch Geale hopefully beat Mundine .........

strider

Post Whore
i'll swear i could see Mundine's hand up sbw's arse working his mouth like a puppet during that interview

Gronk

Staff member
Sonny Bill Hospital

How many games has this guy played? Deadset.

I think you're out of touch AM. He's been doing really well for Toulon and they have just extended his Contract. He won't look out of place in the Barbarian side.

They play in front of 50K plus crowds regularly and the players get paid twice what they can earn here. SBW can bang as many women in toilets he wants in France and there wont be a whisper in the papers. Who's laughing really ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Res_7BEQJ7w

TheParraboy

Staff member
I must have missed it or not paid attention at the time,
but something creepy about mundine payng 750k to the bulldogs to release $BW.

Agree with others , sounds like what Mundine says Sonny has to do

His apology was weak and ungenuine imo, more a sucking up act cause he is in the country

Latest posts