What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nemanja Vidic

Three times this season he has been under genuine pressure and all three times he has choked severely.

If this guy were to come up AGAINST Manchester United and, more specifically the great Diver he would get rings run around him.

He is fantastic against Sunderland and Hull, not so good against quality teams like Barca and Liverpool.

skeepe

Immortal
He appears to have more trouble against teams that like to ping the ball around a bit as opposed to those that play a more direct game. His style suits the EPL for the majority of teams, and indeed most of the teams in Europe, but when faced with a truly creative midfield he's left floundering.

I thought he was very much at fault for the first goal.

Cutting back inside was the obvious move for Eto to make and the most dangerous, and he did it easily.

Syko

Juniors
they see me trollin'.....they hatin'.........

zzzzz more troll threads from testicles

Find where I said he was sh*t. It helps to actually read.

He came under genuine pressure in three games and choked in all three. Not the brick wall he is made out to be. That doesn't make him sh*t but certainly puts him into perspective.

Read skeepe's post and get a free education.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He's not sh*t, however he's definitely overrated.

His positional play is usually very good, but isolate him and put him directly up against somebody with pace and intelligence and he can be f**king hopeless. Torres destroyed him earlier this year and he was terrible against Arsenal as well, so its not a one-off.

Latest posts