What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

our depth tonight

xofstgeorge

Juniors
what a massive team performance with skeleton staff on board!
Excellent 2nd half played by the boys tonight.... big dirty cheesy grin all across my face....Bring on the titans!

tevoro

First Grade
We only used 2 interchanges till about the 50th minute! Thats just mad!

Good stuff boys

nadine

Juniors
Very impressed with the depth we had tonight, all of the players contributed in one way or another, which was good to see.

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
we had a total of 8 out
Saffy
Cooper
Smith
Boyd
Creagh
Weyman
Poore
Prior

and yet still managed to field a strong lineup.
i was really impressed with Hornby's selection of ball runners - he didnt hit the second man EVERY TIME like he has been - he varied it quite well. Costigan also had a big game - lots of quality work from him.

grandorient

Bench
Totally agree about Hornbag.

I must admit, I had some doubts about him to start, but Benny wouldn't have made him captain for no reason.

He is without a doubt, an integral part of the team and a great captain. He usually goes about his work fairly quietly, but the last couple of weeks and particularly last night, he really stood up. He is the sort of player you would always have in your starting line up.

GO