What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sat :: Eels 10 Sharks 13 @ Parramatta

Round 12 :: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasdragon

Juniors
Bloody useless side, the Sharks, with Fans that signify their lack of credibility to a tee....shirt army. The other team could have forgotten the team bus and the Sharks only would have just scraped home with a win. Whats with all the Sydney FC oooohh ahhh chants the teeny bopper fan club were singing? Oh, that and "Shaaaaaaarkies". Wooo, makes my spine tingle in excitement. The Scum fans were cheering like priests at a kiddy convention when Belcher gave them their tv time.

Perrrrrleeease!

:lol:

Gmac

Juniors
I for one think that the players joining with the fans like that shows what RL is really about. Not 7 year old scandals, not Board Room bullshyte and certainly not big noting, mud raking journo's trying to find any dirt they can to destroy our game.

It's about the players and the fans.

With absolutely no question The post of the year. I for one believe no matter what teams, or what individuals both in and outside of rugby league do to try and f**k it up, that moment with players and the fans is why people love this sport. You can say a lot about the sharks but good on them for treating there fans with the respect that they did tonight... and good on sharks fans for being there. At end of the day who cares about administrators, referees, the media etc The fans & the players are what the game is about.
And to there credit the sharks generally seem to get in there in give there guts.. Same cant be said for parra though :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
oh man that was depressing all around. seeing the players and fans carry on like they just won a grand final is kinda well...sad.

Haven't read the rest of the thread but, please explain. Why was it depressing?

Syko

Juniors
hey can anyone give me a quote please?

I'm after the following;

Sharks t shirt army membership, monthly fees, anual fees, other fees
A fakey fake t shirt cause I'm too tight to buy my clubs jersey
Soccer chants to sing with my fellow t shirt army fans
Pimple cream for me and the rest of the pencil neck t shirt army

Inferno

Coach
Sorry mate there's a no dickhead policy.

Try the dragons army, they'll except nazi white supremacists so you just might be able to get through.

And for the upteenth time you dopey dopey twat, there is no monthly fee, or other fees, there is a yearly membership fee and thats it.

Kiki, if you're depressed about the sharks winning, don't watch our games.

If you don't want to get ripped into for sticking the boot in, don't do it in our match thread. It's pretty simple really.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Inferno really hit the nail on the head.
Anyone in here that doesn't like the sharks, or thinks our celebration was depressing, or is just a bitter stains supporter wanting some attention please feel free to visit www.salvationarmy.com.au and voice your concern there, but then again, even they might not give a f**k about you.............

Let me put it in perspective for those who dont understand.

* Youve lost 9 in a row.
* You have literally not had any good news since round 1.
* ITs been the worst year possible
* Maitua has failed a drug test.
* Gallen has been accused of racism.
* The group sex drama.
* Seymour suspended for being drunk.
* We have a huge number of players out, and a fair % of rookies in there.
* we are in serious debt.
* our future is in serious doubt.
* Every 6th story is about us, on our backs, about anything.
* A fair % of the nrl and fans want your club gone
* The finals are gone, a win like this is as good as it will get for the year.
* Its a wet wet night, theres an abundance of Sharks fans who have made a fairly long drive to watch a team play, who have lost 9 in a row, in miserably conditions - They deserve a bit of a celebration.
* We snatched the game with 4 minutes to go, and it went down to the final play, those celebrations will always be bigger.

And no the win doesnt change much, but its alot of relief gone. We win next week and our celebration will be normal.

:-({|=

leaguelover4

Juniors
I see major d!ckhead and sicko are reading off the same old tired page
I bet maj is peeking over sickos shoulder though

God-King Dean

Immortal
haha, well done Sharks. I'm glad they got the win just for their fans. They've had the most depressing 2 months a RL fan can have.

lolParra.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I loved their celebration

a lot of young blokes who had never tasted an NRL victory had their 1st taste of it, and good luck to them

lolesi

First Grade
Bloody useless side, the Sharks, with Fans that signify their lack of credibility to a tee....shirt army. The other team could have forgotten the team bus and the Sharks only would have just scraped home with a win. Whats with all the Sydney FC oooohh ahhh chants the teeny bopper fan club were singing? Oh, that and "Shaaaaaaarkies". Wooo, makes my spine tingle in excitement. The Scum fans were cheering like priests at a kiddy convention when Belcher gave them their tv time.

Perrrrrleeease!

and chants sydney fc stole from xxx who stole them from xxx.
are you serious ?? what a terrible basis of an argument! not suprised though.

The Major

Bench
I remember a mate who coached an under 8's side a few years back. They weren't much chop though. Went through the entire season right up to the last game before they got a win. Was one of the best feelings ever. The little fellas were so chuffed. The coach shouted the side a feed of Maccas to celebrate. One of footballs great stories.

BUT.....

Would Ricky Stuart shout his team a happy meal or has the side been barred from all Mcdonalds outlets due to unconfirmed reports of non-consensual treatment of a filet o' fish in the toilets?

Kiki

First Grade
lolz i cant believe how many of you are whinging over one sentence from me. who knew u were all such a bunch of bleeding hearts. how cute.

Kiki, if you're depressed about the sharks winning, don't watch our games.

i watched the game because Daniel Mortimer was making his starting debut for Parramatta.

btw, i have nothing against the Sharks Army or the Sharks as a team. as i said, for a Dragons fan my attitude towards them is very mild. i hope the Sharks and their fans enjoy this win etc etc

Last edited:

Syko

Juniors
Sorry mate there's a no dickhead policy.

Try the dragons army, they'll except nazi white supremacists so you just might be able to get through.

And for the upteenth time you dopey dopey twat, there is no monthly fee, or other fees, there is a yearly membership fee and thats it.

so exactly how many fees? I'm really interested to join your band of fakey fake t shirt wearing pre teens.

Latest posts