What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rorted!

ouwet

Bench
Might be sour grapes but i'm burning. Whether we would've won or not today is irrelavant, Newcastle scored two minutes later (Literally) and it was a 12 point turn around!

Someone from the NRL has to go! I don't mind the ref on the field making bad calls when they don't have a reply to fall back on but FMD for the Video Ref to get it wrong:crazy:... The Bulldogs are really being rorter this year!

Bill Harrigan we don't want you to come on monday and say "Yeah it was a mistake", You're useless and so is Robert Finch and your video Refs. Something needs to get done, it's getting embarrassing... Maybe Hasler is right!

Last edited:

mattyg

Bench
we weren't good enough to get the points today...after the opening 5 minutes where we had something like 6 sets in a row and didn't score I knew it wasn't gonna be our day.

On that decision though, Idris has copped his fair share of harsh calls though. Definately shoulda been a try, but i'm not gonna go off saying it cost us the game. We had plenty of time to make up for it unlike the call in the Dragons game right on full time.

ouwet

Bench
we weren't good enough to get the points today...after the opening 5 minutes where we had something like 6 sets in a row and didn't score I knew it wasn't gonna be our day.

On that decision though, Idris has copped his fair share of harsh calls though. Definately shoulda been a try, but i'm not gonna go off saying it cost us the game. We had plenty of time to make up for it unlike the call in the Dragons game right on full time.

As i said mate, well done Newcastle it didn't matter whether we would have won or lost... But for a clear cut try to be declined it's embarrasing, second one in 3 weeks!

Hanscholo

Bench
Clearly a try to Idris, no doubt about it at all really.

The better side won on the day imo...Although the Bulldogs showed just how good a side they are, it just slipped away in that last 20 mins.

sass

Juniors
the knights probably woulda won anyway but dammmn I agree that was a bad call. idris was super classy as always.

the bulldogs have some bad BAD mojo with ref decisions lately.

Hanscholo

Bench
I thought today's decision was just as bad as the dragons one. It just didnt happen to be the go ahead points on the full time siren. It will be interesting to see this video ref not get sacked this week, and its basically down to the fact that the game recovered from the decision and the dogs had other chances. The double standard the NRL are famours for will be back in full swing.

ouwet

Bench
Clearly a try to Idris, no doubt about it at all really.

The better side won on the day imo...Although the Bulldogs showed just how good a side they are, it just slipped away in that last 20 mins.

Couldn't agree more mate... The better side won and well done to the Knights, sublime first half and some GREAT coaching from Brian Smith and execution from Mullen. But yeah it was clearly a TRY and 14-4 or 6 would've changed the game completely (Knights wouldn't have scored there last try).

thommo4pm

Coach
Going against the grain here, but from the angles I saw on TV, I didn't see him ground the ball cleanly.
I wasn't surprised to see it come up no try.

I thought it was a try going on the rulings made this year. I wouldn't say they were rorted, didn't directly affect the result. They were rorted in the Saints game because the decision was on fulltime, no assumptions had to be made to say the Bulldogs would have won.

Syko

Juniors
Might be sour grapes but i'm burning. Whether we would've won or not today is irrelavant, Newcastle scored two minutes later (Literally) and it was a 12 point turn around!

Someone from the NRL has to go! I don't mind the ref on the field making bad calls when they don't have a reply to fall back on but FMD for the Video Ref to get it wrong:crazy:... The Bulldogs are really being rorter this year!

Bill Harrigan we don't want you to come on monday and say "Yeah it was a mistake", You're useless and so is Robert Finch and your video Refs. Something needs to get done, it's getting embarrassing... Maybe Hasler is right!

they were the better team and deserved the win, just like the Dragons in round 10.

_Johnsy

Referee
The Dragons one wasn't LOL. The NRL gifted two points to you guys!

I take it you forgot the call against Hornby when he was under the posts. Clearly the wron decision, as was the idris try. Both sides had a wrong call that otherwise would have led to a try.

Oh, silly me, it's C*nterbury that get bad calls.

Last edited:

Didgi

On this year's NRL rules, it was a try.

By the rules of rugby league, it was not a try.

Naquama (it was Naquama wasn't it?) for Paul Carige Award though.

Latest posts