What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sat :: Eels 10 Sharks 13 @ Parramatta

Round 12 :: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woowoo

Juniors
Ah k yeah i see whats happened now...
The nrl website as covell and brown as the try assists and porter and tupou as the try scorers..must have been the other way round

adamkungl

Immortal
lol @ the merged army fans bagging sharks.
a hill full of them at the gong on friday made less noise than half a bay of panthers fans....

The Dodger

First Grade
i think its time for the red v's to go and get licked...

P1000122.JPG

Kiki

First Grade
i guess we should let the Sharks fans enjoy their win. their club might not be around forever.

Last edited:

BWNB

First Grade
giant jersey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the fakey fake t shirts

But the money that went into that jersey could have gone into the Stealers club....
O wait, I shouldnt have replied as it appears you're banned.

adamkungl

Immortal
But the money that went into that jersey could have gone into the Stealers club....
O wait, I shouldnt have replied as it appears you're banned.

f**king finally. im sure he'll be back under his 3rd or 4th alias before long...

This Year?

Immortal
So the scum finally got to sing their song and this is how it goes:

F*ck, F*ck Cronulla
The scum in the black, white and blue
F*ck, F*ck Cronulla
Name of the scum suits you
Scum, Scum forever
Who leave their fans in tears
In 42 years they've done nothing
Why are they even here?

Kiki

First Grade
:lol::lol:

Illawarra.

why are u laughing at the Illawarra part? something about the south coast that you don't approve of?

am i sposed to be ashamed because we merged with another great club?? well sorry because i'm not. in fact i've only been a fan since the merge so i don't know any different.

do you spin the same bullsh*t to Wests Tigers fans or do you keep it especially for us Dragons devotees?

Fein

First Grade
why are u laughing at the Illawarra part? something about the south coast that you don't approve of?

am i sposed to be ashamed because we merged with another great club?? well sorry because i'm not. in fact i've only been a fan since the merge so i don't know any different.

do you spin the same bullsh*t to Wests Tigers fans or do you keep it especially for us Dragons devotees?

I was laughing at your response - clearly it went over your head.

Never mind. :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal

Just for you lot :)

After a game at the Gong you can almost guarantee half the Stain Army will be on here bitching about Illawarra and how they can't wait to be rid of them

The Major

Bench
Dont you just love how fans of the bottom of the table, eg Adamkungl and the other scum fans, bring out the big guns to bag our mob.
Be well you bottom feeders. I'm waiting for the new reality show, Maggot Superstar. Where those bottom dwellers try and outdo themselves to prove once and for all, who is king of the cow dung.
I would pass on pity to you all, but that would mean exerting valuable brain power. Bugger that.