What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STH: Forum - Early July

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=16842
ParraEels.com.au said:
NEW: 2009 Season Ticket Holder’s Forum – Early July
The 2009 Season Ticket Holder’s Forum has been set down for early July and will be held in the Parramatta Leagues Club Auditorium.
Please note the Forum is exclusively for Season Ticket Holders only.

More details about the Forum will be confirmed soon and will be communicated to Season Ticket Holders through the newsletter & website once available.

Slimy Eel

Juniors
image.php
sick BS avatar

Hellsy

Immortal
This sounds very interesting. Missed last years through being away so excited to go to this one... pending dates of course :D

bartman

Immortal
And starting times... from memory last years had to be put back from a 5pm weekday start, when the club was alerted that that may not suit loads of STHs getting from wherever they work to the club.

I am quite sure they would have learnt from last time. Look at the open training sessions time and place. Far better than last year.

bartman

Immortal
This has now been confirmed by club email for Wednesday night 1 July.

Questions to be submitted in advance, due one week prior.

Season Ticket Holders Forum: Wednesday 1 July 2009 - Parramatta Leagues Club Auditorium, 6pm - 8pm
PLEASE NOTE: All questions for the Forum will need to be pre-submitted to Kirra Hooke via email (seasontickets@parraeels.com.au) by Wednesday 24 June 2009.

Hellsy

Immortal
So did anyone submit any questions?? They are due tomorrow if anyone has any last minute ideas.

Is anyone going to this?

SEASON TICKET HOLDER FORUM

Dear Season Ticket Holder,
The Pirtek Parramatta Eels will be holding a Season Ticket Holder Forum in July giving you the opportunity to have your questions answered by a panel of Coaching Staff, Directors and Senior Management.
The details for the Forum are as follows:

Date: Wednesday 1 July 2009
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm (Forum will start promptly at 6.30pm)
Venue: The Auditorium, Parramatta Leagues Club

• Entry to the Season Ticket Holder Forum will be via Season Ticket only, which must be shown at the door
    The Auditorium will be open from 6.00pm with the Forum commencing at 6.30pm and concluding at 8.00pm
    All questions must be submitted via e-mail to Kirra Hooke seasontickets@parraeels.com.au no later than Wednesday 24 June 2009
    The Bar in the Auditorium will be open for Season Ticket Holders to purchase drinks on the night.

If you have any queries relating to this year's Forum please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Kirra Hooke,
Event and Ticketing Assistant

strider

Post Whore
i wouldn't mind going cos i missed last year's ... but fmd i'll be struggling to get there after work

can someone promise to spice this years one up - maybe get a bit agro about hte proce of hotdogs or something

bartman

Immortal
Thanks H, I'll put a question in... won't be spicy at all though.

Don't think I'll make it out there in time of a school night, but hope that it's a good night. I'm sure that DA will be quite forthcoming in his answers to the prepared questions. :thumn

Avenger

Immortal
I am not a season ticket holder but could someone please ask if consideration could be given to make our new strip for next year the 1981, 83 and/or 86 strip including the shorts and socks.

Also if possible could we revert back to the Parramatta emblem as depicted in my avatar. Thank you in advance if anyone is willing to ask this.

Eels Dude

Coach
They should also have a forum to convince fans reasons as to why they SHOULD become season ticketholders. I could make my point clearer but yadda yadda yadda... not interested. I could make a pavlova in less time. Until they give me a reason to that is... I've been waiting.... 1..2..3 ........ 7 years. Not good enough Parramatta.

Quit defending the club on these issues guys. The attitude is pathetic.

Suitman

Post Whore
They should also have a forum to convince fans reasons as to why they SHOULD become season ticketholders. I could make my point clearer but yadda yadda yadda... not interested. I could make a pavlova in less time. Until they give me a reason to that is... I've been waiting.... 1..2..3 ........ 7 years. Not good enough Parramatta.

Quit defending the club on these issues guys. The attitude is pathetic.

Mr Dude,

I think that if you put your concerns to the club management now, your issues may be taken seriously.

If you don't have any luck, PM me.

Times have changed somewhat.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
I am not a season ticket holder but could someone please ask if consideration could be given to make our new strip for next year the 1981, 83 and/or 86 strip including the shorts and socks.

Also if possible could we revert back to the Parramatta emblem as depicted in my avatar. Thank you in advance if anyone is willing to ask this.

Submissions finish today, you don't have to go to submit questions.
I don't think there is going to be any free question time...

Aenemus

Juniors
I know it might be a bit late...

But if anyone could ask why we don't have more varied sth/membership packages... similar to say The Sharks. Especially regarding an interstate membership.

If I am wrong and something like this is already available let me know.

Delboy

First Grade
Unfortunately I will not be there, at least I stirred the pot at the past one and got DF and Hagan to actually answer some questions that weren't pre-rehearsed. Mr Personality struggled to keep us awake that night.

My Daughter, grandkids etc return home after working and living in London for the past 4 years that morning. so where is the link to ask a question, I will certainly put some forward