What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ac dc concert

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh please. John Farnham is an Aussie icon, you don't have to like him or his music but he certainly doesn't SUX

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
when I lived in Perth, next to a pub in Scarborough, ACDC played there every Friday night

they used to pack them in, best pub band ever

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Oh please. John Farnham is an Aussie icon, you don't have to like him or his music but he certainly doesn't SUX
Yes he does, there are plenty of true Aussie Music icons before him and after him. He truely sucks and so do you:cool:

Last edited:

Hellsy

Immortal
Yes he does, there are plenty of true Aussie Music icons before him and after him. He truely sucks and so do you:cool:

Wow... do U speak so highly to all people.
How about not insulting someone for a day and actually having a conversation. The last part is not needed because my opinion differs from yours.

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Wow... do U speak so highly to all people.
How about not insulting someone for a day and actually having a conversation. The last part is not needed because my opinion differs from yours.
Sorry, better send me to the sin bin:lol: by the way it wouldn't matter if our opions didn't differ.:shock:

Last edited:

Latest posts