What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OLD Rugby League Mascots

eelsfan

Juniors
Hi Everyone

Just putting it out there, back in the day (1980's) there were cartoon style mascots of all the League Teams, they were the animals, most of them wearing mouth guards running with a footy, they made a series of footy cards with them on the cards. Anyway I am wondering if any one knows of where i can find those old mascot pictures from? Or if anyone has them could someone email them or let me know of a web site that may have them on there.....either way love to hear from someone with them.

I thought they were by far the best mascots out even with today's ones out as well.

Cheers

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Hi Eelsfan, I've got scans of some old footy stickers with those logos. I don't have all the teams, but if you PM me with your e-mail address and I'd be happy to send you what I have.

Last edited:
images

thats the eels one from the '80's

Latest posts