What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R18 Fri :: Rabbitohs 36 Panthers 12 @ ANZ

Round 18 :: Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

choc_soldier

Coach
Agreed - the two tries were quite ugly.

lol @ the Hamburgular references that are now used as a nickname for Blair.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The referee waves six again after the non-offending team regathers, and then six again after the play the ball to indicate that that was the zero tackle.
I was under the impression that the ref stopped waving once the zero tackle was complete.

Just watch Souths go back to losing in the weeks to come. As soon as they are challenged again by a proper team they will not stand up. They were gifted the win last night by how bad our team was on paper and how bad it played and they played like they knew they had to win this game for some pride because they might not win many more. Penrith might not win much more either with the way our luck is going.

Wow, thats a pretty poor assumption. Yes, Souths did lose quite a few in a row and our effort against the Tigers was piss poor, but prior to that, we just went down to Melbourne at home and came back hard against Newcastle at home. Two of the best sides in the comp and we were reasonably competitive with them, even though we were down on form. Hopefully the Panthers have played Sutton into a bit of form and with Crocker and Wing to come back and with games against what will be an understrength Broncos side and the Roosters who are running last in coming weeks, I'm actually starting to feel confident that we may string together a few. Alas, we still have games against Manly, Dogs the Dragons and the Gold Coast to come but with a bit of luck we could still just sneak into the 8. I'm confident that Wesser will be available for us again very soon and we could actually be up to full strength and having a little bit of form coming into the business end of the season for a change.